“Twilight Masquerade” Pokemon TCG Set Releasing in May!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can exclusively reveal May’s English set will be named Scarlet & Violet: Twilight Masquerade. Its name is obviously a reference to Ogerpon.
Twilight Masquerade will officially release on May 24th as our SV6 set. Prereleases will take place from May 11th to 19th.
The set should be based on March’s Crimson Haze and April’s Mask of Change. We previously revealed both sets will feature Pokemon from The Teal Mask, including Ogerpon ex. They have not been officially announced in Japan yet.
Our English set should also include the cards from May’s “Special Jumbo Card Set Ogerpon,” which...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Quick correction; Cornerstone is Grass/Rock, even though the TCG represents it with Fighting energy.

Unless it's a dual type card, then she'll be Grass/Fighting!

This makes me hope that the Crimson Haze may actually be referring to the “poisonous control aura” that the loyal three are under and not just a reference to blood moon ursaluna because that would make for a much more cohesive / unified expansion for us and storytelling overall from video game to card game? not that TPCI likes being cohesive/coherent/or sensible but I guess we will have answers soon nevertheless!

This makes me hope that the Crimson Haze may actually be referring to the “poisonous control aura” that the loyal three are under and not just a reference to blood moon ursaluna because that would make for a much more cohesive / unified expansion for us and storytelling overall from video game to card game? not that TPCI likes being cohesive/coherent/or sensible but I guess we will have answers soon nevertheless!
I think we have confirmation that the lousy three WILL be in night wanderer tho. And well the west just works with what jpn does, if for Japan makes more sense for them to do an Ogerpon main set and then follow up with a loyal three subset then that honestly is understandable. It doesnt strike me as odd that they dont take into consideration eng sets being made out of a main set and the previous subset

H block was of to a great start, so here's hoping it'll keep winning and not print something horribly overpowered. I don't have trust, but I have hope.

For the love of God don't make Ogrepon mask just Rusty Sword or Shield again. I will post very mean things on Twitter not really but I'm disappointed until further notice

Back