Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Releasing November 4th will be a package of two 60-card decks called the “Special Deck Set Charizard VSTAR vs. Rayquaza VMAX!”
They will contain alternate art reprints of Charizard VSTAR and Rayquaza VMAX.

SO_slv_img-200x186.png

SO_lineup_220913-200x141.png

bdda8adf3ffdabcbc46a0ad715dc10d9bc8bfb77-143x200.png

1454_001_006LIZARDONv-143x200.png

059826b9ab1a5651c259684c4a02a0e2bb559f53-143x200.png

1454_015_384RAYQUAZAv-143x200.png

The...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
In THIS corner, the most popular Pokemon in the entire 25+ year history of the TCG!

And in THIS corner, ONE OF the most popular Legendary Pokemon of all time!

WHOSE ALT ART PROMO will win in the marketplace? This will be an intriguing battle for sure!

Flash~ZT

Aspiring Trainer
In THIS corner, the most popular Pokemon in the entire 25+ year history of the TCG!

And in THIS corner, ONE OF the most popular Legendary Pokemon of all time!

WHOSE ALT ART PROMO will win in the marketplace? This will be an intriguing battle for sure!
Couldn't have said it better myself. For the love of Arceus can they stop with the zard obsession this gen? Or will it overflow into gen 9. I know its always been there but not this bad.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yep, the sell sheet indicated they would be, but I think recently they're releasing different versions of the sheets to see what leaks out. I just reported what it said.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Yep, the sell sheet indicated they would be, but I think recently they're releasing different versions of the sheets to see what leaks out. I just reported what it said.
Maybe it's like the Inteleon and Gengar decks where they'll have a "Secret Rare" version of it that includes shiny prints, like those decks had the Alt Arts? That would be my theory but I could be completely wrong here.

Will these release in the U.S?
JP products almost never release in the US. Unless you mean the cards, in which case... Maybe as promos or in SwSh12.5. That would be the best bet.

ShinyNoivern

Noivern is a cool Pokemon
Maybe it's like the Inteleon and Gengar decks where they'll have a "Secret Rare" version of it that includes shiny prints, like those decks had the Alt Arts? That would be my theory but I could be completely wrong here.

JP products almost never release in the US. Unless you mean the cards, in which case... Maybe as promos or in SwSh12.5. That would be the best bet.
Shoot. I would have bought one.