“Snow Hazard” and “Clay Burst” Trademarks Filed for the Pokemon TCG!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It’s time for new sets season again!
New trademarks for Snow Hazard (スノーハザード) and Clay Burst (クレイバースト) has been filed by Pokemon. They’re under the same terms as trademarks used for set names in the past.

Clay-Burst-1-200x70.jpg

Snow-Hazard-1-200x75.jpg

We usually discover trademarks around four to six months before they go into use, so these are likely sets releasing sometime between April and June in Japan.
While this is pure speculation, the names could be referring to two of the “Treasures of Ruin” Legendaries. Snow Hazard could be referring to the Dark/Ice-type Chien-Pao and Clay Hazard could be referring to the Dark/Ground-type Ting-Lu. The first few sets of a generation always focus on new Pokemon, so...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
There are so many new mons that I am very excited to get some cards for. Looking forward to adding some cool full-art/alt arts of Chien-Pao, Brute Bonnet, Iron Valiant, King Gambit... *deep breath* god I could go on. EX cards are going to be hype!!!

Why in the WORLD are these 2 who they decide to make sets for so early on??? I know they did a similar thing with the Tapus and Guardians Rising, but that was a different situation.

Why in the WORLD are these 2 who they decide to make sets for so early on??? I know they did a similar thing with the Tapus and Guardians Rising, but that was a different situation.
Don't forget this is pure speculation and that they may not even be the stars of the set

Every time I see an ice or snow-themed set name, a very, very, very naive part of me hopes that Mega Abomasnow is finally going to get a card

Don't forget this is pure speculation and that they may not even be the stars of the set
Technically, yes, but there's also no other Pokemon introduced in this game that's made of clay other than the deer legendary. I can see the argument that the ice set could be Baxcalibur, but....when the other title mentions Clay... ?

Gen 9 pokemon I wanna see get an ultra rare. I think its pretty obvious the titan mons will, but im hoping we get slither wing and iron moth ex, maushold ex, garganacl ex, dodonzo ex (with a tatsugiri in his mouth.) A clodsire ex, a lowkix ex, spidops ex, revavroom ex, farigiraf ex, armorouge and ceruledge, annialape ex, and finally cyclizar ex. Maybe a killowhattral (probably spelled that wrong.) But other then that those are some of my favs from the region.

Personally hoping for Slither Wing and Gholdengo EX cards but like others have mentioned; there are so many great Pokemon to be hyped for in Gen 9

Back