“Silver Tempest” Pokemon Center Elite Trainer Box, Radiant Alakazam, and More Set Details!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yesterday we posted the first Silver Tempest set information and product images.
Now the Silver Tempest Pokemon Center Elite Trainer Box has been revealed! As usual, it will come with bonuses not included in the regular version. It will include two sets of 65 card sleeves featuring Lugia and Alolan Vulpix, a metallic Alolan Vulpix coin, and two additional booster packs.

P8696_183-85162_01-200x200.jpg

P8696_183-85162_02-200x200.jpg

P8696_183-85162_05-200x200.jpg

P8696_183-85162_09-200x200.jpg

It’s also been revealed the set will feature Radiant...

Continue reading...

I'm assuming that it will be retailing for USD $59.99, like the others?
Anyway, Alakazam being one of my favorite pokemon, I'm really hoping for the full line (plus maybe an ex?!) in 2023. Radiant Alakazam should still be cool though.

Last edited:
Alakazam is an odd shiny to pick, but it's cool enough that I'm sure plenty of people will still go after it.

18 Full Art V's. Does that include alt arts. If so it would be 14 V's and 4 alts. Considering Ursaluna V was a gym promo and didn't have a full art, means all V from Incandescent Arcana & Paradigm Trigger will be in the set and not cut (wouldn't expect it to be cut since it's the last main TCG set of Gen 8). But how did we not get a Radiant elctric type?!

But how did we not get a Radiant elctric type?!
No radiant dragon type either!

Grass: Venusaur, Tsareena
Water: Greninja, Blastoise
Fire: Charizard, heatran
Electric: none
Psychic: Gardevoir, Alakazam
Fighting: hawlucha
Dark: sneasler
Steel: jirachi, steelix
Normal: eevee
Dragon: none

Seems like several types got doubled up on. I think a lot of people would have liked to see heatran replaced with an electric type. I could also live without jirachi since we just got an amazing rate version of it.

I noticed a mistake when listing out the products in silver tempest, regieleki is listed twice while regidrago isn't listed at all

So the Pokémon Center ETB, the actual box, looks exactly the same as the regular ETB. It’s only the outside paper that has snowflakes on it, but they didn’t bother changing the actual ETB design for the PC exclusive? They always do. How lazy…

Looks like Lugia will have the V, VStar, Full Art, Alt Art, Rainbow and Gold cards. That a lot of Lugia and I want them all

No radiant dragon type either!

Grass: Venusaur, Tsareena
Water: Greninja, Blastoise
Fire: Charizard, heatran
Electric: none
Psychic: Gardevoir, Alakazam
Fighting: hawlucha
Dark: sneasler
Steel: jirachi, steelix
Normal: eevee
Dragon: none

Seems like several types got doubled up on. I think a lot of people would have liked to see heatran replaced with an electric type. I could also live without jirachi since we just got an amazing rate version of it.
They could've done Radiant Eelektross, Radiant Goodra, Radiant Druddigon, Radiant Ampharos, Radiant Hydreigon, Radiant Dedenne...ANYTHING other than the godforsaken shiny that is Heatran.

18 Full Art V's. Does that include alt arts. If so it would be 14 V's and 4 alts. Considering Ursaluna V was a gym promo and didn't have a full art, means all V from Incandescent Arcana & Paradigm Trigger will be in the set and not cut (wouldn't expect it to be cut since it's the last main TCG set of Gen 8). But how did we not get a Radiant elctric type?!
Justin Basil said that normally that is meant to be unique cards - alts are alts - but if so, no idea what they would put in when there are no Vs to accompany them.

Potentially maybe some FAs of gym promo cards like Infernape, Ursaluna etc. that had none if those get some in VSTAR Universe.

Actualy we should get one regular V being cut. There are 6 Vs in Incandescent Arcana and we should expect 8 from Paradigm Trigger (based on Lost Abyss and Star Birth) and with the confirmation of Ursaluna V being in the set we have 15, so one might be removed. But the extra FAs are a mystery.

Back