“Shiny Treasure ex” Secret Rares Revealed: 170 Cards!

All things considered, while I think the AR/SAR selection and the lack of Paradoxes is a huge miss, this is looking way better than Shining Fates at the very least. Seems they’re trying to find a middle ground between the two previous shiny sets, still focusing on current gen Pokémon but including way more older mons than SF.

What about Glimmet?
IDK, he seemed to forget about that.
I'm still disappointed that Pidgeot ex didn't get new SAR. They could easily have removed Iono in exchange for it. I'm also disappointed thanks to Brassius and Youngster not getting Full Arts.

Not gonna lie I kinda dislike these sets. Out of all the cards they put in them only like 10 of the 150 are playable. Where’s if they waited till closer the end of the scarlet and violet block then their would be a lot more good shines. All makes it so Pokémon that weren’t in year one of the block never have a chance to be given a shiny.

Not gonna lie I kinda dislike these sets. Out of all the cards they put in them only like 10 of the 150 are playable. Where’s if they waited till closer the end of the scarlet and violet block then their would be a lot more good shines. All makes it so Pokémon that weren’t in year one of the block never have a chance to be given a shiny.
Yeah, like dineintunes said, they should save this for year 2, that way there's more shiny exs, IRs, and SIRs, etc.

Just Pokemon's way of getting people play longer in the games. In the TCG, more money. Some shinies don't even look shiny, like Garchomp or Gengar.

All things considered, while I think the AR/SAR selection and the lack of Paradoxes is a huge miss, this is looking way better than Shining Fates at the very least. Seems they’re trying to find a middle ground between the two previous shiny sets, still focusing on current gen Pokémon but including way more older mons than SF.
IDK, he seemed to forget about that.
I'm still disappointed that Pidgeot ex didn't get new SAR. They could easily have removed Iono in exchange for it. I'm also disappointed thanks to Brassius and Youngster not getting Full Arts.
Well, here’s a potential bright side… if TPCI sticks to the pattern that they had last generation, then next year’s High Class set could have a heavy focus on the human characters/Trainers (VMAX Climax), so all of those Supporters might get Full Arts then! And then, 2025’s High Class set could have a focus on artwork (VSTAR Universe)!

Well, here’s a potential bright side… if TPCI sticks to the pattern that they had last generation, then next year’s High Class set could have a heavy focus on the human characters/Trainers (VMAX Climax), so all of those Supporters might get Full Arts then! And then, 2025’s High Class set could have a focus on artwork (VSTAR Universe)!
Thank you, now I have hope.

Back