“Shiny Treasure ex” Secret Rares Revealed: 170 Cards!

I'm really upset. Only 3 shiny Pokémon SARs is a mess, the quotient between baby shinys and fullart shinys is even more broken than the one from Shiny Star V. Only 4 shiny ARs is also a fail. The raised foil is in my opinion only a 3/10. One Piece did it way better.

I'm really upset. Only 3 shiny Pokémon SARs is a mess, the quotient between baby shinys and fullart shinys is even more broken than the one from Shiny Star V. Only 4 shiny ARs is also a fail. The raised foil is in my opinion only a 3/10. One Piece did it way better.
One Piece really did do it better. You would think the super special new raised foil cards would at least get the respect of having a different pose. They didn’t have to be special arts like the gold cards we got in VSTAR Universe, but it would have been nice for them to have some effort beyond a palette swap.

Welp time to cancel my preorder I thought they would release a new card type called hyper rare cards instead they just gave gold cards a new silly look. I can skip out on this set tbh I think 151 did a much better job this year as a special set than this set

Isn't it the worst set ever created, full reprint with awful effects ? With 200 ultra-rare cards, it's just the worst set. The drop rates are going to be catastrophic, and everyone will be forced to buy because boosters will quickly become rare.

For collectors, it's going to be one set too many. It'll be all about resale, with little else to enjoy from the collection.
It’s the same as the last two shiny sets. The reprints are only in the Japanese set and it’s also a way to get our promos.

There was no problem with the last two fates sets, so chill. Just skip it.

Welp time to cancel my preorder I thought they would release a new card type called hyper rare cards instead they just gave gold cards a new silly look. I can skip out on this set tbh I think 151 did a much better job this year as a special set than this set
gold cards are hyper rares, that's a rarity that has existed for a long time

It's because the streamers who leak the cards don't care about them.

They don't even care about ARs sometimes.
Hang on a second. Is that just what they put on social media? Because I’m sure everything gets seen on video.

Granted, I don’t expect @Water Pokémon Master and company to spend hours of their lives trawling YouTube, but surely he could find twenty able-minded volunteers on this forum who could each spend twenty minutes of their lives watching a video or two. I could volunteer if this expedition ever got off the ground.

Where are these people’s social media links? I’m sure they link to these people’s YouTube channels.

Between Charizard, Gardevoir, Mimikyu, Iono, Pikachu, etc… this may very well become one of the fiercest battles we’ve seen for most expensive card in the set in a good while. Let the games begin!
My guess is it will be like 2019 SM. EVERYTHING IS SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE. Paldean Fates is an economic crisis just like Taylor Swift

Back