“Shiny Treasure ex” Officially Revealed!

The Shiny set for SWSH's first year included every Galar native species (including regional forms) minus the Shiny locked Legendaries, yeah? I'd predict the same here except also maybe no Shiny Paradoxes since they just got introduced and I don't think the reprint sets ever include cards from the most recent main set. Also probably no Shiny Gholdengo ex but maybe they'll print its first single prize card in this set as one of the few brand new cards.

wow, this is an amazing idea of pokemon. they should have done the shinys way earlier. if its me they can do shinys every year woowowow

Never been a huge fan of the white backgrounds, but the little ripple is better than nothing I guess.
Also Zardwatch 2023 - we're on 2 unique Zards and 9 unique Zard arts in the SV era, following 10 unique Zards and 26 unique Zard arts in SWSH

This is last set before rotation ? H-block won’t be same time in standard with E-block sets

Not too interested in this set based on what we know, but maybe some full art trainers or illustration rares turn up that will pique my interests.

Dang, seeing this Charizard probably means we won’t be getting regular shiny Charizard, which would have made Venusaur and Blastoise shinies from 151 much more likely. But who knows. Maybe Venusaur and Blastoise could still happen..
Skeledirge is 324 and Quaquaval is 325, so Blastoise is definitely out (which I would say confirms Venusaur as out as well).

The Shiny set for SWSH's first year included every Galar native species (including regional forms) minus the Shiny locked Legendaries, yeah? I'd predict the same here except also maybe no Shiny Paradoxes since they just got introduced and I don't think the reprint sets ever include cards from the most recent main set. Also probably no Shiny Gholdengo ex but maybe they'll print its first single prize card in this set as one of the few brand new cards.
Yeah, Paradox are definitely out. Same reason Lugia and Serperior VSTAR didn't get a SAR in VSTAR Universe when every other set mascot of 2022 did.

Am I the only one who’s getting tired of these cgi shiny pokemon alt arts? Like they were cool when Gx Ultra Shiny came out but its getting old now.
That's it. I love shiny Pokemon, not all of them, but there are quite a few. Give me illustration rares of shiny Pokemon you shmucks.

123_hires.png

I want more of stuff like this in my collection and they could easily accommodate!

That's it. I love shiny Pokemon, not all of them, but there are quite a few. Give me illustration rares of shiny Pokemon you shmucks.

123_hires.png

I want more of stuff like this in my collection and they could easily accommodate!

Still hoping that they'll do something different with the gold secret rares that would be more like this. Similar to how they made unique art for the legendary gold cards in Vstar Universe.

Back