“Shiny Treasure ex” Main Set Fully Revealed, Features New Reverse Holo Style!

I think they’re going to reveal Iono SAR the very last minutes before the public release on 1/12, thus the demand and the price could skyrocket in the best way ~

Any confirmed lists? I saw Judge and Arven but I don't know if they are SR or SAR (they have different rarities in jp sets)
Thanks man, i'm in this hobby only since years :-D no confirmed list, but logic, wenn you look at the numbers of the revealed cards. 342 - 346 should be supporter SR, 351/352 - 354 supporter SAR. Judge was a SR (342), Arven a SAR (353).

Since trainers are in alphabetical name I believe Arven will be first Trainer SIR at 353. 347 is known but not official. This leaves 350-352 as other pokemon and pool to choose from is: Clodsire/Noivern/Pidgeot/Wigglytuff/Squawkabilly since they are shiny exs to follow Charizard.

List of gen 9 pokémon not featured in the set therefore not getting shiny cards:

Tarountula
Spidops
Nymble
Lokix
Tadbulb
Bellibolt
Bramblin
Brambleghast
Klawf
Bombirdier
Orthworm
Cetoddle
Cetitan
Farigiraf
Dudunsparce
Scream Tail
Brute Bonnet
Flutter Mane (yet to be printed)
Slither Wing
Sandy Shocks
Iron Bundle
Iron Hands
Iron Jugulis
Iron Moth
Iron Thorns (yet to be printed)
Roaring Moon
Iron Valiant

The following pokémon though featured in the set are unobtainable as shinies in-game and therefore highly unlikely to get shiny cards:

Wo-Chien
Chien-Pao
Ting-Lu
Chi-Yu
Koraidon
Miraidon
That is such a shame thats a lot of "normal" paldean pokemon shafted for really no reason. Their chances of getting a shiny next era is really really low

Since trainers are in alphabetical name I believe Arven will be first Trainer SIR at 353. 347 is known but not official. This leaves 350-352 as other pokemon and pool to choose from is: Clodsire/Noivern/Pidgeot/Wigglytuff/Squawkabilly since they are shiny exs to follow Charizard.
Ypu understand that japanese alphabetical order and English alphabetical order don't work the same, right? Arven's japanese name isn't even Arven, it's Pepper.

Ypu understand that japanese alphabetical order and English alphabetical order don't work the same, right? Arven's japanese name isn't even Arven, it's Pepper.
Ahhhh I didn't know that! Okay this opens up a few more options. Though it probably only opens up another trainer SIR slot and now it's 2 of the 5 pokemon I listed instead of 3.

"only a handful have been revealed" - lit. like 1/3 :)
but they look great, can't wait

The only new card that is interesting in this set is Kilowattrel because it gives Wings of Unity a sniping option, but that isn't the deck's problem, so it just has an extra tool that doesn't solve the problem

Back