“Shimmering Skyline” Ultra PRO Products Announced

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ultra PRO will be releasing a new line of TCG accessories called “Shimmering Skyline” featuring the Pikachu clones, including Pachirisu, Emolga, Morpeko, and Pawmot.
These will release in the fourth quarter this year. Ultra PRO products never have a specific release date.
As usual, the products feature stock Ken Sugimori artwork.

Shimmering-Skyline-sleeves-200x200.jpeg

Card Sleeves

Shimmering-Skyline-deck-box-200x200.jpeg

Deck Box

Shimmering-Skyline-alcove-click-deck-box-200x200.jpeg

Alcove Click Deck Box

Shimmering-Skyline-playmat-200x200.jpeg

Rubber Playmat

Shimmering-Skyline-4-pocket-200x200.jpeg

4-Pocket...

Continue reading...

I HATE seeing stock images clustered onto products.Like come on,give us European folks who don't have a Pokemon center a nice option for once :(

Last edited:
Will definitely buy one item just because it has my favorite Pokemon "Pachirisu".
Now which one is less disappointing.

Last edited:
I have always hated these products. It's always stock photos on bland backgrounds. The worst thing about this is that there is actually good official artwork out there that TPCi just refuses to use.

Wow. UP doesn't even try anymore do they. I saw Mahone's tweet of a mat with the same quality and didn't get the joke at the time. UP is the joke. Pokemon should really partner with Dragon Shield. Imagine the ETB sleeves...

Can they stop resorting to slapping stock images on lazy basic backgrounds and calling it a day, like are they even trying to sell these?

Even to younger fans this looks uninspiring and throwaway.
A placeholder image, if you will.

Back