“Scarlet & Violet – 151” Complete Set Guide: Card Images, Products, Demigod Packs, Store Giveaways, and More!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Our special holiday set Scarlet & Violet – 151 officially releases tomorrow, September 22nd! It  features 207 cards: 165 in the main set and 42 secret rares.
This set is the first ever to unite the original 151 Pokemon. This is because Pokemon regained legal control of Kadabra, who was embroiled in a lawsuit for 20 years.
151 is our version of Japan’s Pokemon Card 151, which released in Japan on June 16th. Our set is nearly identical.
Since this is a special holiday set, there are no individual booster packs for sale. You can only find booster packs in special 151 products, as listed below. The products will begin to release on September 22nd. Additional products will continue to release throughout October.

English “151” Set List...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Man, how come it's the things that I'm bored of that are the most profitable for companies to shove in customers' faces?

I feel so much happiness just looking at these cards. They're beautiful, many of them have fun effects even if they're not competitive, and Generation I is my favorite in terms of designs. And I love how the evolution lines are all done by a single illustrator (except the final stages of the starters, SIGH). It's simply glorious.

How I wish this came out before fairies became psychics. Just make her normal type damn it :'(
You know I really don't care if people think that the game is better without fairy types. I really like having more flavor. I can imagine if Magic the Gathering got rid of a color. It's crazy bring it back Nintendo

I just picked up the Trainer Box. When did they start randomizing the energy cards they give you? I got 3 Dark Energy, 6 Metal and Fire, but 10 Grass
I hope they do this with a different generation every year. Next year we'd get Johto 100!
The big problem with that is the set would be a bunch of disjointed evolutionary families, but whatever we didn't get build and battle so we probably wouldn't then either

Prediction: as a callback to 151, the final special set in the Scarlet and Violet era will be titled 400, featuring all 400 Pokemon that can be found around Paldea. Probably not, 400 is a lot of cards in a set, and that excludes trainers and full arts and all that chicanery. But it would be a fun set with a lot of anticipation behind it since it would take way more than 2-3 months to put it all together. This is also me begging for more Kingambit prints.

Prediction: as a callback to 151, the final special set in the Scarlet and Violet era will be titled 400, featuring all 400 Pokemon that can be found around Paldea. Probably not, 400 is a lot of cards in a set, and that excludes trainers and full arts and all that chicanery. But it would be a fun set with a lot of anticipation behind it since it would take way more than 2-3 months to put it all together. This is also me begging for more Kingambit prints.
You could probably get away with doing a set like this for Gen 3 gen5 gen6 gen7 and gen 8

funny enough the booster bundle is not yet available in germany and is estimated to come out at the start of october

Back