“Scarlet & Violet” TCG Reveals Coming Sunday!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Contrary to what fans were expecting, news for Scarlet & Violet and its cards will be revealed on Sunday during the closing ceremony of Worlds! The ceremony will take place at 4 PM London time, which is at 8 AM in California.
Pokemon president Tsunekazu Ishihara just made the above announcement during the opening ceremony of Worlds, which took place minutes ago. In previous years, news has always come during the opening ceremonies. It makes sense to delay it to the closing ceremonies this year since most American fans are asleep right now.
The Worlds website previously revealed we would see the first Scarlet & Violet cards at Worlds.
I’m at Worlds and will report the news on Sunday as soon as it’s made — stay tuned!
You...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I think we're going a new trailer as well. He said Scarlet and Violet news including the reveal of the new mechanic so we're going to get more new info as well ? so excited!!

Alright, so I guess we will be seeing the new card layout much sooner. Here is what I like TPC to do: reveal what pokemon is going to be included in the upcoming set.

I really hope the designers increase the HP of single prize Pokemon by a decent amount this generation. It's barely increased in the last ten years, at least compared to two-prizers

I just wanna see the level of hype that we had from XY ultra-rares. Breaks, M-EX's, Primals. Those are my all time favorite cards and I hope they get back on par!

I'm sure they've noticed the lack of demand and criticism of rainbow rare trainers. TPCi noticed nobody wanted the early XY secret rare and replaced them.

I really hope TPC stops making every pointless supporter a full art. I'm looking at you Roller Skater. These cards are bogging down sets to the point half a set are V's, full/alt arts and secret rares and they refuse to increase the pull rates.

Back