Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have information on all the new Pokemon available in Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet! This news post does not contain any blatant story spoilers.
The games began to release in countries like New Zealand and Australia this morning. They will continue to release in regions throughout the world at midnight local time.g
The information below is from a live document being compiled by RoiDadadou and other players. You can check out the document for additional details as they’re added.
You can purchase Scarlet & Violet from Amazon here.
Scarlet & Violet Pokemon List
There are 103 new...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like Pokemon is running out of idea, hahahahahahahaha. The evolved form is just literally a larger version of its predecessor form. Wugtrio? 3 different Tauros burned? AAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Skeledirge W
Quaquaval and Meowscarada L

though it's cool to see a pokémon referencing Brazil (Quaquaval dances samba when is waiting to attack and its name resembles Carnaval, a popular brazilian festivity that is also related to samba).

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
The first block of any new era of the TCG focuses on the new Pokémon, and it's usually the second block / second half that shifts back to focusing on all Pokémon. For my Gen 8 TCG collection, I did not include any Gen 8 Pokémon in my binder, and as a percentage the number of cards I leave inside an ETB because they're Gen 8 Pokémon is higher for cards at the start of the era than the end. In terms of separating wheat from chaff, I don't feel like going through the low ROI of the first few sets of SWSH again, so I'll wait until the focus shifts.

Okay why? What's wrong with the TCG which had had minimal information revealed
I am a collector and do not want to collect cards of Pokémon I do not like / do not consider Pokémon.

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Safe to say that koraidon and miraidon ex will be support cards for the paradox pokemon right???
Maybe their second ex cards? Because those that were previewed don't seem to be made to support them. I'd say the Paradox will be kinda like the Ultra Beasts and then we get new Koraidon/Miraidon that interact with the gimmick. The previewed exs are likely going to either be Fighting/Lightining or both Dragon and not every Paradox benefits from those types.

Nirvanna21

Mew.
I am a collector and do not want to collect cards of Pokémon I do not like / do not consider Pokémon.

Fair enough too, I started collecting again when Chilling Reign was introduced, and while I went back to SWSH Base for main sets (even then I only collect up to basic trainers), I did my research on the past sets and upcoming ones and only got cards that I liked. With this new generation, I will be waiting to see what the first set looks like before I decide on how to proceed, whether it be a fun round of opening boxes and getting singles to get what I couldn't pull, or just focus on singles instead. But hey, at least as a fellow collector, we get Crown Zenith which should keep us happy while those first few sets are out.