Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
New product listings for Raging Surf show the set will see the release of TCG accessories featuring a Terastal Water-type Garchomp ex! This includes a deck box for 550 yen, card sleeves for 1100 yen, and a rubber playmat for 3300 yen.
As posted before, Raging Surf will release in Japan on September 21st. The set will feature 62 cards before secret rares, including Gholdengo ex and Garchomp ex. We also think we may see Palafin ex. A “Starter Set Terastal Mewtwo ex” and “Starter Set Terastal Skeledirge ex” will also release alongside the set.
We should see Raging Surf become part of our November set.
Raging Surf will be the second Japanese set to feature Terastal Pokemon of unusual types. The first will be July’s...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Yay, The best type in the game gets... EVEN BETTER. Ok but this sick though; love the Water Chomp but my god PLEASE BE GOOD AND DONT HAVE ART LIKE GARCHOMP V

sonicjms

Bench, Call, Ride, Summon, Cast
Making a dragon pokemon water type is a little strange, I wonder if the line will be treated as fighting types

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
Please be good please be good please be good

I love both Garchomp and Gholdengo... wait... if the set for us includes those garbage starter deck cards to waste high rarity pulls, then it'd be like Fusion Strike again... might just buy singles this time, which is better anyway, but I prefer opening boxes.

ThePokemonGuardian

Aspiring Trainer
Water type Garchomp has me so excited, i really hope it's good, i cannot wait to see it. And water type has good support with Chien pao and Baxcaliber.

bwyattvirtue13

Aspiring Trainer
Yay, The best type in the game gets... EVEN BETTER. Ok but this sick though; love the Water Chomp but my god PLEASE BE GOOD AND DONT HAVE ART LIKE GARCHOMP V
I wouldn't get too excited. If it's like the Dark Tera Charizard it will be Water type but not use Water type energy. It being Dragon type originally it could use 2 types of energy. One might be Water or they could both be something different. We'll have to wait and see how good it is.

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
I wouldn't get too excited. If it's like the Dark Tera Charizard it will be Water type but not use Water type energy. It being Dragon type originally it could use 2 types of energy. One might be Water or they could both be something different. We'll have to wait and see how good it is.
True, that was more form a art stand point, yes though being Water type gives it a plethora of tools, but yes that is a good point.

Qwachansey

Aspiring Trainer
Is there any actual evidence for Palafin EX or is it just a hunch? @Water Pokémon Master I don't mean to be rude, but I think you accidentally start rumors with your hunches sometimes. I can already hear people saying "oh I read the other day that Palafin EX will be coming out soon!" As a news website I think you have a responsibility to be extremely conservative with your public hunches; it's not like you are a random guy, people turn to you for their news.

Ambassador

Aspiring Trainer
Is there any actual evidence for Palafin EX or is it just a hunch? @Water Pokémon Master I don't mean to be rude, but I think you accidentally start rumors with your hunches sometimes. I can already hear people saying "oh I read the other day that Palafin EX will be coming out soon!"
If someone sees a phrase like "We also think we may see Palafin ex." which is couched in conditionals and caveats, and reads it as fact, and goes around saying as much, then they're a fool, and people listening to them will quickly learn to not listen to that person anymore. The sentence as written is already more than sufficiently qualifying itself as speculative, and there really isn't much more you can do on top of that to protect people from themselves.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Is there any actual evidence for Palafin EX or is it just a hunch? @Water Pokémon Master I don't mean to be rude, but I think you accidentally start rumors with your hunches sometimes. I can already hear people saying "oh I read the other day that Palafin EX will be coming out soon!" As a news website I think you have a responsibility to be extremely conservative with your public hunches; it's not like you are a random guy, people turn to you for their news.
Tell these people to brush up on their grammar. Yo feel me? Bruh?

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer

If I'm not mistaken, given dragons always use the same combination of requirements, no? If that's correct Garchomp will either require just water energy because of the Tera, or water and fighting because that has always been the case for it.

Anyway, I hope it's good, and most importantly, I hope it's interesting.

Last edited:

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
He literally says "This is an educated guess" when explaining why he believes there will be a Palafin ex. It's not our fault if people lack reading comprehension and just see "Palafin ex" and then run with it without getting the context surrounding it, or if they hear something and then choose not to do their due diligence to verify it.