Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The “Professor Juniper Premium Tournament Collection” has finally been revealed!

Professor-Juniper-Premium-Tournament-Collection_EN-796x1500-f3a2c67-106x200.jpg

Professors-Research-SWSH152-Professor-Juniper-144x200.jpg

It will release on May 20th for $39.99.
It will include a full art version of Professor Juniper, three foil Professor's Research cards, 65 Juniper card sleeves, a Juniper deck box, a large metallic coin featuring Juniper, two coin condition markers, six tournament-ready damage dice, seven booster packs, and a Pokemon TCG Live code card.
This is following the release of the Marnie Premium Tournament Collection last year.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
This looks kind of cool, and it's a good way to swag out a deck, but Professor Juniper isn't that popular is she? or at least not like Marnie is/was.

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
I guess May’s when I break the harpoon gun out of storage, whales will be coming to feed around then…

But seriously, I hope this set doesn’t get scalped to heck and back (and supoosedly only receiving one print run) like the Marnie Collection did.
This looks kind of cool, and it's a good way to swag out a deck, but Professor Juniper isn't that popular is she? or at least not like Marnie is/was.
The Professor Juniper FA from PLF is close to $100 now so she has some popularity.

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
I really hope they actually have supply this time around, unlike the Marnie one which only had one wave available for like 5 minutes on the Pokemon Center, and everywhere else either selling over double MSRP or selling out within minutes (even for pre-orders) as well.

I'd love to be able to casually just buy 4 for a playset on release date, but I don't see that happening.