“Pokemon Sleep” Releases Later This Year!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
After originally being announced in May 2019, Pokemon Sleep itself seemed to take a nap. But in today’s Pokemon Presents, it was announced Pokemon Sleep will release “this summer” for iOS and Android.
Pokemon Sleep takes place on a small island which features Snorlax and Professor Neroli, a researcher of Pokemon Sleep.
When a smartphone with Pokemon Sleep is set next to your bed, it will monitor and analyze your sleep. Depending on how it categorizes your sleep (dozing, snoozing, or slumbering), different Pokemon will gather around Snorlax. As more Pokemon gather around Snorlax, Pokemon featuring special types of sleep will appear.

sleep-styles-300x169.png

sleep-summer-300x169.png

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
This feels like a game you might play for a few days only to never touch it again.

Pretty sure I wouldn’t even remember it until seeing that my iPhone uninstalled it.

I mean, I think it'll be neat, and I already sleep with my phone like this. REALLY thought this was going to be shelved as a Dream World replacement for the inevitable Gen 5 remakes, though.

Missed opportunity to have Jigglypuff lullaby you to sleep

And have you wake up with a different drawing on your profile picture.. think of the possibilities..

There aren't many if them but it is still way better than their idea.

Back