Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Pokemon Presents will take place on Wednesday! It’ll showcase the latest news for Pokemon video games and mobile apps, including Scarlet & Violet.
As usual the presentation will take place at at 09:00 AM EDT / 06:00 AM PDT. It’ll last about 20 minutes.

The last two Pokemon Presents were on February 27th and June 1st. The first revealed Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly.

Pokemon_Sprigatito_Poussacha_Felori-177x200.png

Pokemon_Fuecoco_Chochodile_Krokel-177x200.png

Pokemon_Quaxly_Coiffeton-Kwaks-177x200.png

The second...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Based on past experience, should we expect the reveal of the gimmick on this one?
Going on past experience, we should have known a lot more about the games by now. Reminder that these games are coming out in just over 3 months and other than a new character, the professors, and a handful of Pokemon, we know nothing about these games. We don't know the gimmick, the antagonist, even what the region is called.

This seems like a good time to learn about the gimmick, but we should have known a lot more than we do when we're only a few months out. The drip feeding makes no sense.

ThePokemonGuardian

Aspiring Trainer
Going on past experience, we should have known a lot more about the games by now. Reminder that these games are coming out in just over 3 months and other than a new character, the professors, and a handful of Pokemon, we know nothing about these games. We don't know the gimmick, the antagonist, even what the region is called.

This seems like a good time to learn about the gimmick, but we should have known a lot more than we do when we're only a few months out. The drip feeding makes no sense.
I agree, they should have revealed more than what they have given us so far, we should have known more about the games than what we currently do as there are only 3 months left. So this upcoming reveal trailer better hopefully reveal some more major information.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
I see, from what I've seen there are many indications from leakers and whatnot that there should be some type of past and future forms, that's what I'm honestly more excited about. Now if they're just gonna be like regional forms, where they just sort of exist, or if the forms are the gimmick itself where they do some type of mega evolution thing into their ancient and future forms, that's what I'm curious about.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Given it's 20 minutes long and the fact that they have revealed almost nothing as of now, I know for sure that this'll be huge.
I personally really hope they reveal the Paradox forms the leakers are so adamant are real; can you IMAGINE how goddamn cool a futuristic Volcarona and Tyranitar would be?

Last edited:

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
I have already decided that Lechonk will be my HM slave for this gen.

Reactions: Omi

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I have already decided that Lechonk will be my HM slave for this gen.
You do know we haven't needed HM slaves in any game since ORAS (except for BDSP), right? Like, I mean absolutely no offense but they're not bringing HMs back for the first game in gen 9 after it being gone for 6 years

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
You do know we haven't needed HM slaves in any game since ORAS (except for BDSP), right? Like, I mean absolutely no offense but they're not bringing HMs back for the first game in gen 9 after it being gone for 6 years
You don't need them in BDSP either.

Mistwalker

Master of Martial Arts
No offense here, but I'm 99% sure he was just joking. You guys need to chill lol

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
No offense here, but I'm 99% sure he was just joking. You guys need to chill lol
I have aspergers but even then, it didn't seem like a joke. I MIGHT agree if Pokemon fans weren't infamously ignorant. I've met people who thought lucario was a legendary at least 5 times, and there's people who didn't know Braviary could dive down in Legends: Arceus. Lol

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
I have aspergers but even then, it didn't seem like a joke. I MIGHT agree if Pokemon fans weren't infamously ignorant. I've met people who thought lucario was a legendary at least 5 times, and there's people who didn't know Braviary could dive down in Legends: Arceus. Lol
It is best to ask him if he was joking or not.