“Pokemon GO” TCG Product Lineup Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has revealed the product lineup for this summer’s special Pokemon GO set!
The products will release starting July 1st. Like all special sets, you can only get Pokemon GO booster packs within these special collections; the packs are not sold individually like normal sets.

Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Elite Trainer Box
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Pokémon Center Elite Trainer Box Plus
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Premium Collection
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Special Collections
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Collection
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Tin
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Poké Ball Tins
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Mini Tins
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO V Battle Decks, including a bundle version
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Premier Deck Holder Collection
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Pin Collections

Teaser images of the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Sneekx

King of the Rekt Ones.
I have a feeling these are going to fly off the shelves for the pins alone...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Would be amazing if they got the artist that does the loading screens to do full arts.
Has it ever been credited as to who that is? It looks like Akira Egawa's style, but I can never tell if it's her or not.

Though, regardless, I've seen her work on stuff like Fire Emblem, etc. where she draws humans and it's really impressive. I'd love to see her do a Full Art Trainer one of these days.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Holy cow, the themeing is off the charts for these boxes. You look at that and go 'yup, that's based on PoGo alright'. Man, I hope this set has an entire subset dedicated to sparkling Pokemon because of how important shiny Pokemon are to PoGo.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Never even dipped my toe into the Go sphere. I might be able to give this one a complete miss unless there are actual good cards included. I wish those excited about the product all the luck in the world acquiring it though.