“Paradox Powers ex Special Collection” Revealed for Amazon!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Paradox Powers ex Special Collection” will release exclusively through Amazon on September 8th for $36.69.
Like last year’s VMAX Dragons Premium Collection, each side of the packaging displays its featured card.

Paradox-Powers-ex-Special-Collection-300x189.jpg

Each package will come with a jumbo Cyclizar ex, two reprints of Koraidon ex and Miraidon ex, five booster packs, and a PTCG Live code card.

Paradox-Powers-ex-Special-Collection-Contents-300x300.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Cool how they made it so that you could flip it for different sides. There isn't really anything special about this but (again) seems like a great gift for a kid

Might be worth getting when it inevitably goes on sale for half off, but not seeing a lot of incentive even then. Just buying the individual tins nets more packs and the same cards.

Miraidon and Koraidon ex are <$8 for both, the packs are like $20...is the jumbo Cyclizar really worth the difference? The math ain't mathin

EDIT: This marks my 8,000th post on the Beach ?

Miraidon and Koraidon ex are <$8 for both, the packs are like $20...is the jumbo Cyclizar really worth the difference? The math ain't mathin

EDIT: This marks my 8,000th post on the Beach ?
Exactly, right? Plus, we already got the jumbo card, so its not like there exclusive incentive to get this. Almost feels like this pack is a way to clear up excess stock.

Back