Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The final product images of the “Paldea Collections” have now been revealed. Previously, the promo cards were hidden.

Sprigatito-Paldea-Collection-200x149.jpg

Fuecoco-Paldea-Collection-200x149.jpg

Quaxly-Paldea-Collection-200x149.jpg

The featured Starter Pokemon card in each collection (centered) will be a new Sprigatito, Fuecoco, or Quaxly that haven’t been revealed in Japan yet. The other two accompanying Starter Pokemon (the left and right cards) will be reprints from the Scarlet & Violet set:

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet_013_Sprigatito-147x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Porygatto

Pixel artist
The artworks are lovely (expecially Sprigatito's <3), but I hate that they don't have a type, it makes the legendaries' cards so plain

Bid

Steel-type Trainer
The artworks are lovely (expecially Sprigatito's <3), but I hate that they don't have a type, it makes the legendaries' cards so plain
Legendaries will have types, this is just a template because they didnt want to show us types of those mons before scarlet/violet release

Porygatto

Pixel artist
Legendaries will have types, this is just a template because they didnt want to show us types of those mons before scarlet/violet release
I really hope so, but the news states they won't (if I didn't lose any update)

DrifBoi

child kidnapping balloon
to clarify, these jumbo cards will NOT be printed with types, hp, stages, energy cost for attacks, or type/retreat bar. they will be printed with all mentioned above in the official release of s/v base set.

Bid

Steel-type Trainer
to clarify, these jumbo cards will NOT be printed with types, hp, stages, energy cost for attacks, or type/retreat bar. they will be printed with all mentioned above in the official release of s/v base set.
I really hope so, but the news states they won't (if I didn't lose any update)
oh I see, I just read that carelessly. my bad

ChristinaGermain

Aspiring Trainer
Last edited: