N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Toedscruel ex is also confirmed. Meaning the ones from the promo box are also confirmed.

It summarizes that, Once Obsidian Flames is available in PTCGL starting August 10, by logging in you can get access through in-game quest to unlock the basic deck: Charizard ex, and earn crystals for premium deck, Toedscruel ex

ChaosTrainer

Aspiring Trainer
wouldn’t that be squawkabilly ex?
I'd expect a successor to Crobat V to be 1) a basic, and 2) have an effect that's usable after the first turn, if they're gonna make one at all.

Also, if Eiscue is decent, could be nice to splash in Chien-Pao for-off type coverage. Not sure what type would be most useful.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Squawkabilly ex is obviously supposed to be this gen’s Shaymin/dedenne/crobat, Revavroom won’t have nothing to do with this.

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
LOL! I love that Charmander art!
"Look at this mf, perching on my MY window sill! Wait until I figure out how to open this window!"

F4nt45m

Dialga V-Star is a good deck guys
Where is everyone seeing vespiquen and eiscue ex?
Edit: Nvm, found them. Thought we had images, didn't realize they were side mentions in the description.

GreatEscapeRope

Promo Card Plunderer
Getting excited for this set with all the new alt-type ex cards confirmed! Lightning type Tyranitar ex is such a throwback to the Delta Species era that I grew up with.

now bring back the Shockwave counter you cowards

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Do we know if these unique-typed Terastals are going to have a different Tera effect? or are they all just going to have the same immune-on-the-bench effect that Arcanine and Gyarados have

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Do we know if these unique-typed Terastals are going to have a different Tera effect? or are they all just going to have the same immune-on-the-bench effect that Arcanine and Gyarados have

Really hope it’s different, such a waste of design space if it’s not.