“Night Wanderer” TCG Set Officially Revealed Featuring Pecharunt ex and The Loyal Three!

Every single card in this list is broken.
Could you imagine 4 binding mochi's attached to revavroom ex? Crap, I just realized brute bonnet is obsolete with pecharunt ex now
I was literally thinking the exact same thing. If you look at my camera roll, that’s the thing I screenshot when this article came out. I normally don’t run poison l, but this is a great deck idea anyways. Put a snorlax and some leftovers to counteract the poison, and the revavroom will still do 240, which is enough to kill a v or a lot of exs.

Not TCPi trying to be subtle when attempting to kill one of the most toxic decks known to mankind and failing miserably

Over 100 comments?! Dang, you guys are very vocal for this set!

I was literally thinking the exact same thing. If you look at my camera roll, that’s the thing I screenshot when this article came out. I normally don’t run poison l, but this is a great deck idea anyways. Put a snorlax and some leftovers to counteract the poison, and the revavroom will still do 240, which is enough to kill a v or a lot of exs.
It would be awesome if we had tool recycling cards better than Roseanne’s Backup or Cyllene to be able to consistently do this. If some sort of item-based tool recycling does get printed, this might actually be a deck lol

I don’t know about you all, but I was on a baby Pokémon hunt since before pat flynn. 30 left! You can use radiant eternauus as a placeholder.
Radiant Pokémon also don't look that different from normal cards. The reverse holo, texture and rule box are subtle enough that you could mix in Radiant Eternatus without your eye immediately being drawn to it. The Japanese Radiant Pokémon, however, make a bold statement, though by the time you mix it up with assorted Japanese reverse holofoil patterns it might not stand out much anyways considering how varied and dramatic those patterns are.

At least they could've put the same rule they used for Prism Star stadiums, that they can't be removed from play with the effects of supporters or items. It's too easy to get rid of the stadium and you can't even recover it to use again.
and then watch us get some sort of field blower reprint, since we been getting a lot of those this block

Back