“Night Wanderer” Set Releasing in June, Features The Loyal Three!

SV6 is likely coming May 24th so it can be legal for NAIC, just like it happened last year. Also, international sets don't go much for theme. It's literally just an amalgamation of sets, sometimes themes line up but that's not intended.
That’s my logic as Paradox came out two weeks before LAIC and Temporal Forces is coming out two weeks before EUIC.

Only thing I’m not certain of is SV7, as OBF came out during/just after Worlds and it probably makes more sense to not have a big change just before Worlds and settle the meta.

Isn’t it weird that Kitakami is being dragged out to three sets? Or is it just me that thinks that? Crimson Haze, Night Wanderer and Mask of Change which are all pretty spaced out too.
Like there’s not that many new Pokémon introduced into the first DLC to stretch it out to three sets, I’m more curious if Crimson Haze really is just Blood Moon Ursaluna and some returning Pokemon in Kitakami. Maybe Dipplin and Hydrapple? But they would prob save that for the Blueberry Academy set. There’s nothing else left. Sinistcha will be in Night Wanderer sounds like. Maybe Pecharunt will be in that set with the Loyal Three. If the second DLC only gets the Stellar Miracle set that’s gonna be kinda funny compared to the three for Kitakami. They’re dragging out the dlc for sure. Though I guess you could argue these recent two sets were dlc part 2 focused with the paradox legends.
I mean it does feel like first DLC introduced more themes or pokemon in general. Discounting paradox for both DLCs, Indigo Disk really only has Terapagos, and Archaludon. Maaaybe Archaludon and Hydrapple make a dragon set or something but you could also argue that Hydrapple (and Pecharunt for that matter) are just more related to Kitakami, so they could just potentially be stacked with the first DLC sets

I think it'll most likely be a basic ex since you cant actually evolve an Ursaring into Bloodmoon Ursaluna.

Isn't Bloodmoon Ursaluna just an alternate form of Ursaluna? Why wouldn't it be just a stage 2 ex that evolves from Ursaring???

I agree that Crimson Haze, Mask of Change, and Night Wanderer will all probably be lumped together. It might be the biggest set ever

Back