“Morpeko V-UNION Collection” in April!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Morpeko V-UNION Collection” will hit store shelves on April 8th for $29.99!

Morpeko_V-UNION_Special_Collection_EN-2025x1500-f3a2c67-200x148.jpg

It’ll come with the four pieces of Morpeko V-UNION, a jumbo card that combines them, a Professor Burnet Supporter card, four booster packs, and a code card for Pokemon TCG Live.
As some fans predicted, it seems we’re going to continue to receive V-UNION cards in special collections rather than in our English sets. In Japan, Morpeko V-UNION was included in booster packs of VMAX Climax. If you pulled it, you received all four cards in the same booster pack.
I wonder if it’s harder for the American printing plants to coordinate packing all four pieces into the same pack or if it’s simply a marketing choice by TPCi. This begs the question of how TPCi will release...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Maybe the US plant did some kind of analysis and figured out that manually packaging the V-Unions into the same pack wasn't cost efficient – i.e. the time spent manually packing V-Union boosters by hand is suboptimal to using that time to instead assemble these collections.

After pulling these in 3/4 of my VMAX Climax boxes, I think I'm good... lol

But nice to know how they're distributing this one. I've actually rather enjoyed collecting V-UNIONS, and that they're pretty few and far between so it's not crazy overwhelming.

(Seriously, why didn't this card leave me alone?)

Maybe the US plant did some kind of analysis and figured out that manually packaging the V-Unions into the same pack wasn't cost efficient – i.e. the time spent manually packing V-Union boosters by hand is suboptimal to using that time to instead assemble these collections.
Nah, we need the full art of that V-Union in a form of Jumbo cards.

Back