“Miraidon ex League Battle Deck” Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The next League Battle Deck will feature Regieleki VMAX and Miraidon ex! It will release on November 17th for $29.99. New League Battle Decks release twice per year.

League-Battle-Deck-Miraidon-ex-179x200.jpg

League-Battle-Deck-Miraidon-ex-Back-200x200.jpg

League-Battle-Deck-Miraidon-ex-3-200x121.jpg

League-Battle-Deck-Miraidon-ex-4-145x200.jpg

League-Battle-Deck-Miraidon-ex-5-177x200.jpg

League-Battle-Deck-Miraidon-ex-6-200x119.jpg

As...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
To be fair, rotation hits it like a truck. No CEL Zacian V, no CRE gardevoir, no fog crystal...
Deck will still be just as good as before, only less build variety. It transitions towards the Bravery Charm Drifloon build for the 330 damage single prize uptrade (made easier when paired with that upcoming Stadium), gets Scream Tail for sniping, and we'll probably see Buddy Catch Gallade taking up one of the CRE Gardevoir slots.

Deck will still be just as good as before, only less build variety. It transitions towards the Bravery Charm Drifloon build for the 330 damage single prize uptrade (made easier when paired with that upcoming Stadium), gets Scream Tail for sniping, and we'll probably see Buddy Catch Gallade taking up one of the CRE Gardevoir slots.
Ig, but scream tail won't be good till 25' rotation because it gets blocked by Manaphy while Crescelia doesn't. I think the drifllon will be good but scary since many decks play Lost Vacuum and can get easy 2 prize turns knocking off the bravery charm. The deck will probably play Iron Valliant ex and Mew ex as replacement and prob will be another psychic mon that will be good for the deck maybe like Alakazam lol.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't keep up the release rotation cycle where they would release a deck as a battle league deck that was good from a year ago (ex: FST released Nov '21 and Mew VMAX BLD on Nov '22) and not giving us Lugia. But I would rather have this than Lugia since this deck will probably be good as a lighting box deck, hope we get another flaffy or an attacker who can attach from discard.

Non-holo Forest Seal Stone is interesting. Although the Stones were made available in non-holo in the Play Series 3 packs (these have the Play logo of course so it will still be a new exclusive).

I'm kind of surprised they didn't keep up the release rotation cycle where they would release a deck as a battle league deck that was good from a year ago (ex: FST released Nov '21 and Mew VMAX BLD on Nov '22) and not giving us Lugia. But I would rather have this than Lugia since this deck will probably be good as a lighting box deck, hope we get another flaffy or an attacker who can attach from discard.
Yeah, I could've swear the next one would be Lugia, specially since we still have an non-localized print of Lugia VSTAR that they could throw in the product.

Yeah, I could've swear the next one would be Lugia, specially since we still have an non-localized print of Lugia VSTAR that they could throw in the product.
Lugia is a bit weird since the best build right now doesn't survive rotation and this product is made to be playable out of the box even after rotation

Lugia is a bit weird since the best build right now doesn't survive rotation and this product is made to be playable out of the box even after rotation
True but Coloress does and it's never stopped Pokemon from just including the main Pokemon and an attacker. I thought they would've done 2-2 Lugia VSTAR line and 2 Wyrdeer V with 4 archeops and ultra ball and like 12 special energy

Forest Seal Stone reprint?! The holo one would surely drop in price then
I wouldn't count on that. Miraidon ex is already cheap and Regieleki Vmax has gone back to being bulk. Seal stone is the only card worthwhile in this deck but you only get 1 copy, so you're already pretty much spending $20 on it.

Back