“Mask of Change” Japanese Pokemon TCG Set Revealed for April!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Mask of Change has officially been revealed as Japan’s SV6 set! It will release on April 26th. We first discovered the set’s trademark last September and posted the first information last month.

product-image-1-149x300.png

The main set will feature 101 cards.
As posted before, Mask of Change will be headlined by Tera Ogerpon ex wearing her Teal Mask. It will also include cards of her wearing her other masks, also as Tera Pokemon ex:

ogerpon-card-1-215x300.png

ogerpon-card-2-215x300.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
The fighting Ogerpon has got to be one of the most confusing card arts I've ever seen. The V layout would've much nicer for these cards than the ex.
Maybe the TCG shouldn't rely on giant CGI art for their rule box cards like they've been doing since EX Ruby & Sapphire

I think I’m most surprised to get both the 1 prize and 2 prize teal mask ogerpon in the same set - they usually don’t debut Pokémon in both card type in the same set (at least not that I remember so far in Scarlet Violet)
Literally Koraidon and Miraidon.

Literally Koraidon and Miraidon.
LOL ? you are so right - I think because we got the jumbos as like a “set-less promo”before SV1 dropped in my brain I thought they were Black Stars that got reprinted in, not debuted in that set. But we’re getting more to drop simultaneously like that even in this set so it certainly isn’t looking to be that rare moving forward ?‍♂️

Back