JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The prerelease promos for Lost Origin have been revealed! They are Finneon (SWSH240), Gengar (SWSH241), Comfey (SWSH242), and Machamp (SWSH243). Lost Origin, which officially releases on September 9th, will be the first set since Sword & Shield base set to have sanctioned prerelease events, which will likely begin on August 27th.

You’ll be able to get these in the Lost Origin Build & Battle Boxes and in the Build & Battle Stadium, which were revealed recently.

Sword-Shield-Lost-Origin-Build-and-Battle-Stadium-Outers-Sleeve-Side_EN-1597x1200-bd93c0f-200x150.jpg

Build & Battle Stadium...

Continue reading...

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
From this piece of news, I can now say that both Finneon AND Lumineon will be in the set. I hope Lumineon still has zero Retreat Cost.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
It's a good thing Gengar does damage then, instead of placing damage count- whuh oh.
You do realize that just because the promo associated with the cluster doesn't do direct damage, that doesn't mean the entire rest of the cluster doesn't, right?

Polaris

That promo Gengar might be the ugliest Gengar of all time lmao

But yes, there are probably other psychics; hopefully they can deal a good chunk of damage to that monster. I'd be happy with any of these; hope the finneon is good!

Last edited: