Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A “Hisuian Electrode V Box” will release on November 4th, about a week before SWSH12 Silver Tempest.

Hisuian-Electrode-V-143x200.jpg

It’ll come with a promo Hisuian Electrode V, a jumbo version, a bonus holo card, four booster packs, and a code card. It will retail for $19.99.
Hisuian Electrode V’s regular print will be cut from September’s Lost Origin in favor of this box. However, its full art version will remain in the set:

78-Electrode-V-142x200.jpg

We don’t have an image of this product yet so don’t know the identity of the box’s holo card. It might be a related Pokemon, such as regular...

Continue reading...

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
>they cut the regular print to put in the box instead of the full art
..thanks?

Last edited:

ZDude

Aspiring Trainer
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I wanted this pokemon in the set, i wanted to make a budget deck with it

fleshrum

Cephalophore
There’s no link here to the set list, maybe someone could add that so it jumps to a translation?

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Pikachu, don't worry, it will still be a cheap single. Perhaps even cheaper than if it was in the set. You wouldn't pull enough to make a full deck from a single booster box, so unless you were opening a bunch of booster boxes (probably more boxes than the number of Electrode you would need, since you wouldn't pull one from every box), you're not losing more than $0.25 a piece tops, and might even be saving money per card instead.
In other words, your dreams of making this budget deck aren't over. A more likely threat would be a different component of the deck being cut.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
Too expensive, $19.99 for four boosters and two holos. I would say they need to increase in exclusive cards to at least five cards and five boosters for $19.99.