“Gardevoir ex League Battle Deck” in April!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
As we previously reported, a new League Battle Deck will release on April 19th for $29.99 — now revealed to feature Gardevoir ex! New League Battle Decks release twice per year.

League-Battle-Deck-Gardevoir-ex-179x200.jpg

League-Battle-Deck-Gardevoir-ex-2-200x200.jpg

League-Battle-Deck-Gardevoir-ex-3-200x103.jpg

League-Battle-Deck-Gardevoir-ex-4-200x121.jpg

League-Battle-Deck-Gardevoir-ex-Dice-188x200.jpg

League-Battle-Deck-Gardevoir-ex-Damage-Counters-200x119.jpg

As usual, it will come with:

1 ready-to-play 60-card deck
6 damage-counter dice
coin-flip die
2 coin condition markers
1 deck box
1 accessory box

Continue reading...

Now that is a cool dice included with the box. Also, those staples being cheapened is excellent for casual players, so I personally love this product. Seems to be an older decklist though.

Radiant Greninja, Mew ex, Lumineon V, 4 Ionos, Refinement Kirlias… literally everything in the list, aside from maybe Jacq, is a highly playable card that might not even need to be played in Gardy. Even better than the Miraidon league battle deck, and that one has Forest Seal Stone

Last edited:
Missing a few things, mostly from Paradox Rift and Paldean Fates, bit this is a pretty good League Battle Deck, glad to see 4 Ionos
Now that is a cool dice included with the box. Also, those staples being cheapened is excellent for casual players, so I personally love this product. Seems to be an older decklist though.
Yeah Lumenion V, Iono, and Radiant Greninja can ALWAYS use another reprint—and having a Mew ex as well is awesome! And yes that coin flip die is spectacular.

While I like the vibes of the coin flip die included in this one I would have LOVED an actual holographic Gardevoir coin !! Maybe it’s a different “tier” of their deck products that do the custom coins but that reallllly would’ve clenched the sale for me ?

This is a crazy good product for new players even if they’re not gonna be playing Gardy

Back