Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
More store exclusives have been revealed for the holiday season!
Both a Darkrai VSTAR Premium Collection and a Shaymin VSTAR Premium Collection will be available exclusively at Walfart stores on November 1st. No pricing information has been announced yet.

Darkrai-VSTAR-Premium-Collection-300x170.jpg

Shaymin-VSTAR-Premium-Collection-300x170.jpg

Each collection will come with its V and VSTAR cards, a jumbo version of the VSTAR card, eight booster packs, a VSTAR marker, and a code card.
All of the cards are reprints, but this is the first time the VSTAR cards will be available in jumbo form. These collections will be an easy way for fans to get the cards.
In November, Gamestop will...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I've been out of the loop with keeping track of which cards come out in which sets and which ones are pulled from sets to become promos. Thank goodness reading the dang article answered this. Imagine not reading articles and asking silly questions...

ShinyNoivern

Noivern is a cool Pokemon
Did Darkrai ever actually make and impact in the meta? I know everybody was saying it would with dark patch but I don't follow competitive that closely so I don't know.

PaisleyParks

A Story About Breaking a Curse
Did Darkrai ever actually make and impact in the meta? I know everybody was saying it would with dark patch but I don't follow competitive that closely so I don't know.
Limitless says its most recent (and only) tournament placing was coming 54th at a regionals. Not completely unplayable though, it's better than Shaymin at least.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Darkrai shows up from time to time, but it's more of a 'win a few locals' deck than regionals. It can't even beat Mew reliably, and that's with type advantage, unfortunately; it's just too much work to get it right, and the meta is too fast.

Mudkipster07

Savvy TCG Mudkip Fan & TCG Alt Art Fanatic!
it kinda sucks they make shop exclusives, even though you can order them, it sad for people who just want them but cant (order or) get them.