Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The secret rares from Dark Phantasma are now being posted to social media! We translated the set last week. It will release in Japan on Friday.
Many of these cards will become part of our August set, Lost Origin. However, some will be pushed to our final Sword & Shield set in November. Currently we can confirm our Lost Origin set will feature Hisuian Zoroark VSTAR and Enamorus V.
Be sure to keep checking back here for updates! You can also follow us on Twitter.

72-Parasect-2-140x200.jpg

#72 Parasect (Ginkgo Guild) (CHR)

Pikachu-CHR-143x200.jpg

#73 Pikachu (Akari) (CHR)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
BENI AND GALLADE? Oh my god, that's awesome! I hope that in the next PLA set they do Calaba and Ursaluna V, Iscan and Basculegion, Ingo and Sneasler V and hopefully, Volo and Garchomp V.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Ursaluna and Garchomp already got V cards recenty, I doubt they will do a new one so soon like that.
Well, first of all, this is the same TCG that has given Pikachu multiple characters, the same TCG that regularly prints the same Pokemon over and over like Luxray, Aggron, Machamp, etc, as well as the same TCG that repeatedly prints charizard every second to third set. This game is absolutely no stranger to repeating Pokemon.
Secondly, I can't really think of a better Pokemon for him to be with. He's Cynthia's ancestor and both of their best Pokemon are Garchomp. I don't think it would be cool to give Volo a random Pokemon from his team when they could easily draw him and Garchomp in the same pose as Cynthia and Garchomp- but more sinister.

Although it is entirely likely that when we get Giratina V, Volo will be with him in a CHR. Actually, that's probably exactly what's gonna happen, but a man can dream for thematic parallels!

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Ursaluna and Garchomp already got V cards recenty, I doubt they will do a new one so soon like that.
Well, first of all, this is the same TCG that has given Pikachu multiple characters, the same TCG that regularly prints the same Pokemon over and over like Luxray, Aggron, Machamp, etc, as well as the same TCG that repeatedly prints charizard every second to third set. This game is absolutely no stranger to repeating Pokemon.
Secondly, I can't really think of a better Pokemon for him to be with. He's Cynthia's ancestor and both of their best Pokemon are Garchomp. I don't think it would be cool to give Volo a random Pokemon from his team when they could easily draw him and Garchomp in the same pose as Cynthia and Garchomp- but more sinister.

Although it is entirely likely that when we get Giratina V, Volo will be with him in a CHR. Actually, that's probably exactly what's gonna happen, but a man can dream for thematic parallels!

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account

Ursaluna and Garchomp are not the face of the franchise. Few pokémon got more than 1 V card and the ones that do are usually released with a bigger hiatus than 2 sets. But dream on, buddy.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Ursaluna and Garchomp are not the face of the franchise. Few pokémon got more than 1 V card and the ones that do are usually released with a bigger hiatus than 2 sets. But dream on, buddy.
I literally said I'm up to alternatives. What you just said is so unfathomably stupid you're giving me an actual headache...

thenewskis

Aspiring Trainer
I literally said I'm up to alternatives. What you just said is so unfathomably stupid you're giving me an actual headache...
I’m sorry but what you just said almost exclusively applies to you. As for what dineinunes he’s correct they rarely make a second version of a Pokémon of the same ultra rare type(in this case V). Pikachu and Charizard are very much the exception to the rule as Pikachu is the face of the franchise and charizard, well it’s charizard it appeals to a large portion of collectors. The only other Pokémon that have received a second mechanically unique V card (besides Pikachu and charizard) would have been those who also received a new Vmax/Vstar. To list a few there was sandaconda from chilling reign, boultund from fusion strike, the galar starters in fusion strike, lucario V from astral radiance/promo and Leafeon and Glaceon promos. So I really doubt they’ll introduce a new garchomp V in SwSh 11/11a or 12/12a in Japan when we literally just got one in SwSh 9a, let alone ANOTHER character super rare if in a sub set. Same with ursaluna V it was released as a gym promo are rarely do V gym promos ever get a V card in a set that soon if ever.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
You're forgetting VSTAR Universe. I'm hoping they redo VMAX Climax, so you'll be getting the trainer FAs and hopefully paired with their aces for CHRs/CSRs.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I’m sorry but what you just said almost exclusively applies to you. As for what dineinunes he’s correct they rarely make a second version of a Pokémon of the same ultra rare type(in this case V). Pikachu and Charizard are very much the exception to the rule as Pikachu is the face of the franchise and charizard, well it’s charizard it appeals to a large portion of collectors. The only other Pokémon that have received a second mechanically unique V card (besides Pikachu and charizard) would have been those who also received a new Vmax/Vstar. To list a few there was sandaconda from chilling reign, boultund from fusion strike, the galar starters in fusion strike, lucario V from astral radiance/promo and Leafeon and Glaceon promos. So I really doubt they’ll introduce a new garchomp V in SwSh 11/11a or 12/12a in Japan when we literally just got one in SwSh 9a, let alone ANOTHER character super rare if in a sub set. Same with ursaluna V it was released as a gym promo are rarely do V gym promos ever get a V card in a set that soon if ever.
Okay?

Again, I love how people are very conveniently forgetting that I SAID I DO NOT MIND. I literally just made a suggestion and you're writing a damned essay over something so incessantly innocent