“Crown Zenith Premium Collection Pikachu VMAX” Coming to Walmart for Black Friday!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Crown Zenith Premium Collection Pikachu VMAX” will release at Walfart for Black Friday on November 10th! It will contain reprinted product, except for a new Gigantamax Pikachu pin.

Pikachu-VMAX-Premium-Collection-300x300.jpeg

Pikachu-VMAX-Premium-Collection-Back-300x300.jpeg

It will come with seven Crown Zenith booster packs, the Pikachu VMAX promo card (plus a jumbo version), the Pikachu V promo card, a new pin of Gigantamax Pikachu, and a code card.
It will retail for $24.99 and will only be available at Walmart. Stock will be available online and in stores.
The product is a larger version of the “Crown Zenith Special Collection Pikachu VMAX” that released in February for $29.99. However, this new product contains two extra booster packs and the Gigantamax Pikachu pin for $5 less...

Continue reading...

These promos aren’t new. They came out earlier this year in an almost identical box. Also, what’s wrong with more Pikachu cards? It’s certainly better than getting more sets based around Charizard!
It's more pikachu, and more charizard. It's always those 2. Other pokemon need love, other pokemon who are not starters, legendaries, pseudos, or starters. or lucario. What about trubbish? or snom? they are silly boys!

Oh not that I see these selling out asap (the last two years I've seen these boxes floating around weeks after their release) but Walmart plus members get first dibs on all of these a day early before they get put on the floor.

Also our Walmart only got a half pallet instead of the normal full one, so there may be a chance that there is less for all the stores but I am in a smaller city, so maybe we just got less this year ? seeing we had Darkrai boxes for SO long after the event that I was just casually buying one here and there when I was there.

Back