Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have the full set list for Crown Zenith — our last set of the Sword & Shield era!
The set has a total of 230 cards: 159 cards in the main set, a single secret rare card, and 70 Galarian Gallery cards.
The set is comprised of cards from a whopping 14 different sources. This makes it one of the most “mishmash” sets of all time. This is because the set is trying to include as many unreleased cards from the Sword & Shield era as possible. These sources include:

VSTAR Universe
Paradigm Trigger
Incandescent Arcana
Japanese promos
Chinese promos
The Special Deck Set Charizard VSTAR vs. Rayquaza VMAX
The Zeraora / Deoxys High Class Decks
The Special Set Deck Zacian Zamazenta vs. Eternatus deck
The...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Nirvanna21

Mew.
Oh no that Oricorio will be super expensive won't it

Honestly, I actually see this being a fairly cheap set. I think a lot of product will be open like always and cards will drop to anywhere from $1 to $100 on average depending on the particular card.

LightYearLiam

So much gorgeous artwork it's almost overwhelming!
Is there a up-to-date list of the Pokemon with the longest card drought?
I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bonsly or Mantyke, who both only have 1 card each in English...

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
Random, but I just remembered that claim that Kadabra was supposed to return in December. I guess we can probably still forget about ever seeing it again huh?

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Random, but I just remembered that claim that Kadabra was supposed to return in December. I guess we can probably still forget about ever seeing it again huh?

They'll probably have Alakazan be the face of a S&V set down the line, make Kadabra return in style.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Or Kadabra just won't appear at all because Nintendo isn't interested. Just because Uri Gellar made a spectacle giving his blessing last year doesn't mean Nintendo or PCL have to make a card. Especially when on the Japanese side of the franchise, the answer to any sort of controversy is to bury it and act like it never happened.

Monarch

Aspiring Trainer
Wow Pokemon loves Charizard, what a surprise. It's as if Pokemon doesn't use favoritism for the tcg

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
At last, a mishmash holiday set that actually JUSTIFIES it's existence!

(glares at Charizard's... I mean CHAMPION'S Path)