Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have photos of the items that come in the Brilliant Stars marketing kit!
Hobby stores can order these marketing kits for each set. They contain freebies to give out to fans and advertisements for the stores to display. Stores give out these items to customers at their own discretion, but you usually get them when making Pokemon TCG purchases.
For fans, the kit includes three items. The first is 100 Charizard stickers that are about 3.5″ by 3.5″.

Brilliant-Stars-Charizard-Sticker-200x200.jpg

The second are 50 calendars that are actually stickers. They are 8.5″ by 11″, or the size of a sheet of paper.

Brilliant-Stars-Calendar-200x200.jpg

The...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Pokémon Spears

Aspiring Trainer
I NEED this poster! The last one I have is from the USUM era, but since they don't print strategy guides anymore or the Pokédex, I guess this will be the only way to get this poster, but I don't even know how am I supposed to get it? Which stores are gonna be giving this?

Pokémon Spears

Aspiring Trainer
great, I found the poster on a Mexican online store, there were only 4 left! I had to buy an Elite Trainer Box in order to add it as a gift though, hope they send it in good condition. I got the Astral Radiance so I'll have to wait until it comes out

Champion_Sheep

Aspiring Trainer
Me works at a newsagent that sells cards at a decent amount, also me who realises they will have to give away these promos when the new set comes out

tenkarasu

Aspiring Trainer
Anyone seen the GIANT WINDOW CLING??? It's awesome, I just put ours up! I'll get a photo next time I'm in the store.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
I just realized that the calendar starts at February of 2022 yet they released them on March or at least starts on March 2022. I say the calendar should've have started at least on April 2022 to extend its use.