“Battle Region” Secret Rares Leaking!

So alt arts killed and yet awful rainbow and gold recolours remain.

Pokemon cheapening out like usual. No one wants freaking rainbows. So low effort.

So alt arts killed and yet awful rainbow and gold recolours remain.

Pokemon cheapening out like usual. No one wants freaking rainbows. So low effort.

I don't think (or at least hope not) that alt arts are being killed. It would be a terrible business decision with how they've pushed sales and hype over sets. My hope is that since VMAX Climax didn't have any, there aren't alt arts in special sets because they instead have CHR and CSR cards. Hopefully we'll see a bunch of great alt arts in SJ/TG.

As much as I wish they replaced rainbows (and even some gold cards) with all alt arts or another option, they're probably so much cheaper to print using the same artwork. It makes it all the more frustrating that they aren't using shiny Pokemon for the gold cards. Not cheaper, just a weird choice.

I think all 3 starters could still be getting golds, and the unaccounted card between samurott rainbow and typhlosion gold is a single prize shiny SR like in the older SWSH sets. Just has to be grass/fire/water/lightning or a gen 1 psychic pokemon. Maybe the Star Birth/Brilliant Stars Floatzel, Moltres, or Grotle could be candidates, or it could be a card from E block

Maybe for PLA the Shiny Pokemon will be for some of the non-officially revealed Hisuian Forms that have good shinies. I could totally see them making a gold shiny Ursaluna or Lilligant.

Mightyena with those puppy eyes!!!! ? ?
The cake is in the shape of Mightyena and there's a Voltorb cookie too, haha
Didn't expect Hoothoot to get a Character as well, it's awesome
My body can't handle all these crazy amazing Character Rare cards!! And also the ones from Vmax Climax. Aaaahh I'm dead and so is my wallet. Lol

I absolutely want the Sidney and Mightyena card. That is so freaking cute. And I want the Hoothoot and Samurott cards so badly as well.

Back