“Astral Radiance” Products Leaked in French!

Thank you for the response! That does make sense, and does seem intentional. I wasn't playing during that era, so I did not know that.
Thank you! Honestly, while we're on the topic of Vstars, is anyone else really happy we're taking a step back from Vmaxes? I think the tcg is finally in a place where it can really, genuinely pop off and I'd contribute that to the good balancing of Vstars.

Thank you! Honestly, while we're on the topic of Vstars, is anyone else really happy we're taking a step back from Vmaxes? I think the tcg is finally in a place where it can really, genuinely pop off and I'd contribute that to the good balancing of Vstars.
Absolutely. Vmaxes were great and hype and all that when they first came out and were cool for a while but just like GXes, people got sick of them (or at least I did). I'm glad they're making a new "super powerful" card halfway through the TCG Sword and Shield series, and as an added bonus it coincides with Legends Arceus. From how well I've heard people talk about Vstars they'll probably do this again in the middle of gen 9. If I'm right, that's when we'll get our next Legends game, so double hype!

Absolutely. Vmaxes were great and hype and all that when they first came out and were cool for a while but just like GXes, people got sick of them (or at least I did). I'm glad they're making a new "super powerful" card halfway through the TCG Sword and Shield series, and as an added bonus it coincides with Legends Arceus. From how well I've heard people talk about Vstars they'll probably do this again in the middle of gen 9. If I'm right, that's when we'll get our next Legends game, so double hype!
I think we got PLA due to BDSP, and there's only a remake every other gen, so we probably won't see any more legends sets until 2026-2028 at the earliest :(

Interesting how the pack arts make the Origin Formes of Palkia and Dialga look a lot better than they actually are in the Legends Arceus game. I have one major objection against each forme : Origin Palkia - Looks like a mangled centaur. Nice design for the legs, but the proeminent pearl shoulders make the absence of some stylish arms with big claws even more flagrant.
Origin Dialga - Aw man. Looks like a random Necrozma took over the poor thing, just look at the "feet". Besides, that humongous diamond IN THE MIDDLE of its neck is (and looks) just painful. In the gen 4 design, I particularly liked the fact it had armor, like a diamond chestplate (pun intended) and that iron tutu on his back. All of that just plainly disappeared, to become a quite ugly blue ring. Hm.
But back on the main subject, I love the pack arts. I hope the Origin forme cards will feature our Time & Space lords in the right angle, because an artwork with the quality of Legends Arceus just won't do. For those patient enough, thanks for reading me !

P.S.: There will probably be another Origin Giratina card, it's just not yet teased. And I'm willing to bet that if Palkia and Dialga will have Origin Forme VSTAR cards, Giratina will too. It just completes the trio.

I think we got PLA due to BDSP, and there's only a remake every other gen, so we probably won't see any more legends sets until 2026-2028 at the earliest :(
I'm not so sure that's what will happen, based on PLA sales numbers. Considering how well it did just on week one, they will likely make another one half way through Gen 9.

Interesting how the pack arts make the Origin Formes of Palkia and Dialga look a lot better than they actually are in the Legends Arceus game. I have one major objection against each forme : Origin Palkia - Looks like a mangled centaur. Nice design for the legs, but the proeminent pearl shoulders make the absence of some stylish arms with big claws even more flagrant.
Origin Dialga - Aw man. Looks like a random Necrozma took over the poor thing, just look at the "feet". Besides, that humongous diamond IN THE MIDDLE of its neck is (and looks) just painful. In the gen 4 design, I particularly liked the fact it had armor, like a diamond chestplate (pun intended) and that iron tutu on his back. All of that just plainly disappeared, to become a quite ugly blue ring. Hm.
But back on the main subject, I love the pack arts. I hope the Origin forme cards will feature our Time & Space lords in the right angle, because an artwork with the quality of Legends Arceus just won't do. For those patient enough, thanks for reading me !

P.S.: There will probably be another Origin Giratina card, it's just not yet teased. And I'm willing to bet that if Palkia and Dialga will have Origin Forme VSTAR cards, Giratina will too. It just completes the trio.
Imagine an Origin form Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina Vstar Tag Team. The world would collapse.

Imagine an Origin form Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina Vstar Tag Team. The world would collapse.
That would be awesome.. Even though the Tag Team mechanic, as well as GX, is discontinued..
Maybe an Origin Palkia, Dialga and Giratina V-UNION ? That's possible, I think. Only time will tell :D

Well, that's the last of the Eevee promos! Now we have the full set, and can go back to having Eevee-free checklane displays for at least two more sets while those of us who collect the Eevee blister promos can enjoy completing their master set!

Back