Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has officially revealed Astral Radiance will be the name of the next English TCG set.
The set will hit store shelves on May 27th. Prereleases will take place from May 14th through May 22nd.
The set will be based on Japan’s Time Gazer and Space Juggler, which will feature Dialga and Palkia. The sets haven’t been revealed in Japan yet. They will obviously feature new Pokemon from Legends: Arceus.
Brilliant Stars is our upcoming English set and will release on February 25th.
(SPOILER: do not read any further if you haven’t played through Legends: Arceus)

pokemon-legends-arceus-dialga-and-palkia-300x169.jpg

Legends: Arceus features new Origin Formes of Dialga and Palkia. They will obviously be the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Few things to note:
- Despite Strong Style/Agile Style being in Legends, the "Styles" in TCG were dropped in Brilliant Stars. That gives it a very low likelihood of returning.
- "Star Birth" Pokemon selection seems to very closely follow Legends, or at least Legends + BDSP (lmao Charizard), acting like it's a new gen or at least a soft-gen.
- oh god not lord formes please no

cinderace123

Aspiring Trainer
Hey i'm new to the chat i've been using pokebeach for a while but couldn't chat now i can. just putting it out there i like the tcg and seeing the format grow and palying. I also make my own custom cards and are working on custom vmaxs and vstars

cinderace123

Aspiring Trainer
My cards use artworks from the game as these are just mock up versions. Here is an example and please let me know if you think its competitive in current standard This is where i found the pic Ignore the illustrator part of the card credit goes to pokemon company

faviconV2

Twitter
🐱
Welcome To The Cabbit Land
🐰
on Twitter: "Dynamax Arcanine is a good, big and fluffy doggo
💕
💕
💕
#PokemonSwordShield

Attachments

• Arcanine VMAX.png
    Arcanine VMAX.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 16

cinderace123

Aspiring Trainer
same credit please give your opinion
I am open for suggestions of which cards to do and i will show them. I personally think blissey is viable

Attachments

• Registeel VMAX.png
    Registeel VMAX.png
    276.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Weavile VMAX.png
    Weavile VMAX.png
    351.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Blissey VMAX.png
    Blissey VMAX.png
    288.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Decidueye VMAX.png
    Decidueye VMAX.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Dugtrio VMAX.png
    Dugtrio VMAX.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Galarian Slowbro VMAX.png
    Galarian Slowbro VMAX.png
    355.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Machamp VMAX.png
    Machamp VMAX.png
    393 KB · Views: 19
  • Zeraora VMAX.png
    Zeraora VMAX.png
    373.4 KB · Views: 22

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
It's gonna hurt me so much to have that ugly as sin Origin Dialga VSTAR in my binder but I need it to match with Arceus and Palkia 😭 OH WELL

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
It's gonna hurt me so much to have that ugly as sin Origin Dialga VSTAR in my binder but I need it to match with Arceus and Palkia 😭 OH WELL

I keep imagining a room full of people, then one of them shows the design for horse Palkia. None of them were brave enough to just go like "I'm sorry, that's absolute flamin' dog shit"? There has been so many fan made "origin" Palkia and Dialga forms for so long, I wonder if that's the problem. They go like "ok, fans used up all the actually cool ideas, we have to improvise, Bob". It's mind boggling to me how stupid both designs look. My only hope is that the TCG has managed to make stupid looking pokémon look half decent in cards in the past. They just pick the right angle and make it CGI, and then all of a sudden the totality of the design's stupidity is no longer visible, so there's that.

ZDude

Aspiring Trainer
This is the dumbest set name I have ever heard, but I know that all the little kids will buy it because it is astral

Gashnet

Aspiring Trainer
I never liked their original designs and I happen to like their new forms because they resemble something and not random shapes with a very lose theme.

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
I keep imagining a room full of people, then one of them shows the design for horse Palkia. None of them were brave enough to just go like "I'm sorry, that's absolute flamin' dog shit"? There has been so many fan made "origin" Palkia and Dialga forms for so long, I wonder if that's the problem. They go like "ok, fans used up all the actually cool ideas, we have to improvise, Bob". It's mind boggling to me how stupid both designs look. My only hope is that the TCG has managed to make stupid looking pokémon look half decent in cards in the past. They just pick the right angle and make it CGI, and then all of a sudden the totality of the design's stupidity is no longer visible, so there's that.
Yeah that's definitely part of it; fans have speculated on alternate Dialga/Palkia forms for so long that it was probably hard not to copy any of them. HOWEVER, even seeing how they were trying to make them resemble Arceus, there are still so many bad design aspects about both of them that easily could've been fixed (the GRADIENTS are the worst parts imo), it's just embarrassing😔

I agree though, sometimes I hate a design so much until I actually see it in card form LOL so we'll see what happens
I never liked their original designs and I happen to like their new forms because they resemble something and not random shapes with a very lose theme.
I'd take their original random shape forms over their ugly imitation forms any day haha