Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Pokemon.com has officially revealed the “V Memories Collection” we teased last week! It will release on October 8th. No MSRP has been listed yet.

V-Memories-Collection.jpg

This collection is a combination of the two Celebrations products featuring Dark Sylveon V and Lance’s Charizard V — with an extra pin and coin.
It seems Gamestop may have its own version of this product, as the one Pokemon.com revealed is called the “V Memories Collection” while the one at Gamestop is called the “V Memories Box.” Gamestop is claiming theirs as a store-exclusive, so this seems to further indicate there’s a difference. Perhaps theirs will come with less items for cheaper?
Pokemon.com states the “V Memories Collection” will be sold through the Pokemon Center and wherever the Pokemon TCG is sold. This too is a little odd...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
I don't know what puts the fear of God in me more: a deliriously evil Sylveon, or the presence of Charizard in a holiday set product!

Then again, they say that both is good...

or nahh

Aspiring Trainer
does anyone know what the Charizard and Sylveon do? and also if you can use the Leon's Charizard to evolve into Charizard Vmax?

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
does anyone know what the Charizard and Sylveon do? and also if you can use the Leon's Charizard to evolve into Charizard Vmax?
Neither of the Vs can evolve because “Dark/Lance’s” is part of the card name.

Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
This looks like a box I can get behind! I get two hard to get cards, plus it'll be easier to get them with more products available to buy. And I'm always a sucker for pins in big boxes

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
Im guessing this is 2 $20 boxes, +pin and coin, -2 celebration packs/2 regular packs/1 jumbo. hoping this is $30, not $40