N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Won't be a new staple card I believe. Zamazenta V is inferior to Zacian V in base set for its ability, since it draws and accelerates, and, imo, inferior to Zama V from base set, cause it has the Anti-vmax ability. It's damage sadly caps at 270, but 240 in reality, cause you'd be playing it with the Zacians. I'd rather have the base set ones.

In terms of D block rotating, it could find usage, but we haven't got any idea of what other draw mons we will get. Any reprint with new marker of drizzile SSH or Crobat V DAA, or Cinccino SSH or Zacian V SSH would invalidate it. However, they usually add 1 major draw support mon per block.

Overall, its probably a 2/3, but probably might have some usage in the right deck.
Agree. This Zamazenta V might be the best of "3" Zamazenta V we got so far, you know what I mean.

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
We're now only missing 3 VMaxes to end this era.

These are
- Hatterene Vmax
- Machamp V - Vmax
- Melmetal V - Vmax

We will probably get Hatterene VMax in a promo product, and the rest could be either here in these decks, or as part of Vmax Climax/Fusion Strike.
Poor Appletun always gets forgotten. Flapple stealing all the thunder.

Nyora

A Cat
Zamazenta V is super neat in that it's kinda a coloured version of Dubwool V, so it can be used to hit for weakness against Ice Rider Calyrex VMAX decks, or to hit for weakness against Alcremie VMAX. What you'd use to power it up is beyond me, maybe Flaaffy + Aurora Energy? It's ability would already fit quick snugly in a Flaaffy deck, maybe Aurora Energy + Flaaffy with other weakness hitters like Galarian Zapdos V and of all things Umbreon VMAX could be a deck. Sure would be cool as hell to see, at least.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Zamazenta V is super neat in that it's kinda a coloured version of Dubwool V, so it can be used to hit for weakness against Ice Rider Calyrex VMAX decks, or to hit for weakness against Alcremie VMAX. What you'd use to power it up is beyond me, maybe Flaaffy + Aurora Energy? It's ability would already fit quick snugly in a Flaaffy deck, maybe Aurora Energy + Flaaffy with other weakness hitters like Galarian Zapdos V and of all things Umbreon VMAX could be a deck. Sure would be cool as hell to see, at least.
Metal Saucer, like every other metal attacker? Though that rotates out next year.

Nyora

A Cat
Metal Saucer, like every other metal attacker? Though that rotates out next year.
If you opt to use Metal Saucer, you also opt to not play this Zamazenta V since it's just plain inferior to Zacian V. This Zamazenta V's strength lies in being a lot more fluid in where it can be played. If this sees play, it is assuredly because it hits Ice Rider or Alcremie (or a future threat) for weakness in a non-metal focused deck.

jiggliestpuff

Aspiring Trainer
I wish we got this type of release in the west, it looks like a really fun option for more casual players to get access to interesting decks and cards. Curious to see what the balance is like among these decks.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
We're now only missing 3 VMaxes to end this era.

These are
- Hatterene Vmax
- Machamp V - Vmax
- Melmetal V - Vmax

We will probably get Hatterene VMax in a promo product, and the rest could be either here in these decks, or as part of Vmax Climax/Fusion Strike.
I dont understand how Hatterene havent received yet his Vmax considering how much have happen since the regular V was released, honestly I thought Kingler was the most likely to be completely neglected so Im satisfied, dont doubt that 3 will finally receive his Vmax, the other Apple Pokemon which dont remember the name its the most likely to not receive a VMAX but its basically the same thing they should make it able to evolve from both versions

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
Kingler V is pretty hilarious if you can get heads going second. Not entirely a fan of the VMax though, Max Pincer effectively makes it only have 300hp. Quite agree it's a decent target for Bubble Pod if you need some sort of a finisher in that deck.

These card are insane in a limited format though.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
I dont understand how Hatterene havent received yet his Vmax considering how much have happen since the regular V was released, honestly I thought Kingler was the most likely to be completely neglected so Im satisfied, dont doubt that 3 will finally receive his Vmax, the other Apple Pokemon which dont remember the name its the most likely to not receive a VMAX but its basically the same thing they should make it able to evolve from both versions

Why do you keep saying his? Really weird.

Hatterene will definitely get a VMAX soon.