‘Pokemon TCG: Stacking Tins’ Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
February 25th will see the release of a new product line called “Stacking Tins.” The tins can stack on top of each other, hence the name.
Each will come with three booster packs and a coin for $12.99. Their dimensions are 4.8″ high and 3.9″ wide. (Pokemon cards are 2.5 x 3.5″.)
The first three tins will feature Decidueye, Wishiwashi, and Electivire. The tins are named by their types, so presumably we’ll see new types release every quarter.

Pokmon-TCG-Stacking-Tins_Grouped-1200x580-bd93c0f-200x97.jpg

Pokmon-TCG-Stacking-Tins_Grass-1042x1200-bd93c0f-174x200.jpg

Pokmon-TCG-Stacking-Tins_Water-1042x1200-bd93c0f-174x200.jpg

Pokmon-TCG-Stacking-Tins_Electric-1042x1200-bd93c0f-174x200.jpg

We haven’t seen rectangular tins in a long time...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Hehe, a new era of siege castles made by Pokemon tins is about to begin. I already got a couple of ideas on how to stack them xD.

I'm really happy about these! As someone very invested in the TCG product designs I always thought that Pokemon type-themeing was lacking and these are a good way to remedy that. Plus, if they wanna keep doing these beyond just every type, they could do legendary Pokemon versions that have better items inside and a specific legendary on it.

I have the cradilly and birds tins. Really want the Rayquaza and these new ones are cool!

Back