‘Pokemon GO’ Product Breakdowns Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve received product breakdowns for the first wave of Pokemon GO TCG products releasing on July 1st!
We still do not have full product descriptions or images. News of the set has been slowly trickling in.
Pokemon GO Collection

1 promo V card
1 oversized promo V card
4 booster packs
1 code card

Pokemon GO Special Collections

1 of 3 promo Trainer cards (of the team leaders)
1 of 3 Team Logo deluxe pins
6 boosters packs
1 code card

Pokemon GO Premium Collection

1 promo card
1 premium pin
8 booster packs
1 playmat
1 code card

Pokemon GO Elite Trainer Box

10 booster packs
1 promo card
65 card sleeves
45 Energy cards
1 player’s guide
6 damage-counter dice
1 coin-flip die
2 condition markers
1 VSTAR marker
1 collector’s box with 4 dividers
1 code card...

Continue reading...

It's just such a tease when we get PoGo TCG news and no card reveals... TPC(i), the suspense is killing me!

I can't wait to find out that they stuck some kind of huge meta staple into this set.

Also, this is the perfect set to release Melmetal VMAX in. (VMAX aren't dead, just accept that, especially since we now know when they'll be dead for sure.)

I can't wait to find out that they stuck some kind of huge meta staple into this set.

Also, this is the perfect set to release Melmetal VMAX in. (VMAX aren't dead, just accept that, especially since we now know when they'll be dead for sure.)
oh my god, imagine if they threw in 2 manaphy...I'm calling it now. I'M CALLING IT

That is interesting that the elite trainer box has 10 packs instead of the usual 8... I wonder if this set is going to be small

That is interesting that the elite trainer box has 10 packs instead of the usual 8... I wonder if this set is going to be small
It's a holiday set like Celebrations and Shining Fates. Holiday set elite trainer boxes have 10 packs in them.

Reactions: Omi
Back