‘Pokemon Get TV’ to Feature ‘Omega Ruby’ and ‘Alpha Sapphire’ Segment on June 15th [6/5]

Omg I'm so exited I've replayed through Ruby and I'm ready to receive some new information.

Lets hope this time it will take more then 5 seconds
If they wont show the characters this time I will start to suspect..

This in addition to E3 is on the week of my birthday, so I'm insanely hyped for it.

Best birthday gift ever, hands down. :D

Finally!

I'm expecting they show some gameplay of various cities and routes, battles, starter selection screen, and something on the new Groudon/Kyogre formes/Mega evos (especially since last CoroCoro they were noted as being different from the originals).
Or maybe we could even get the reveal of Mega Latis to make up for an empty news period?!

This show is 99% disappointment. It used to give us some little tiny bit of news every few months (and even then corocoro was faster most of the time). But that was BEFORE WORLDWIDE RELEASES. Since then, we get all and any new information at least at the same time, but usually earlier.

So the show saying they'll feature something about ORAS a week after freakin E3 and after the july corocoro shows up already, I guarantee you, it'll be a poor recap of what E3/corocoro show us before and nothing more.

Hopefully the gameplay, if there will be, wont look to bad. Because the 3D models look kinda goofy to me sometimes

Mitja said:
So the show saying they'll feature something about ORAS a week after freakin E3 and after the july corocoro shows up already, I guarantee you, it'll be a poor recap of what E3/corocoro show us before and nothing more.

Came here to say exactly this. Between CoroCoro and E3, there's nothing about the Get TV segment to get hyped over.

I'm betting whatever footage they release on this show will be released straight to the official YouTube pages after the show's over, just like the disappointment that was last time's segment. Well, that gives me a good excuse to skip it.

Just no more old people in baths this time, please & thank you. That was traumatizing

It's probably going to be showing the info that we already know or parts of the trailer that were shown at E3.

Um. It already aired like 10 hours ago or so. Nothing new was shown.

Well dang, that's weak.

Same exact trailer shown during E3. See you in three weeks lol.

Back