Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Leafeon VSTAR Special Collection” and “Glaceon VSTAR Special Collection” have been revealed!

Pokemon_TCG_Leafeon_VSTAR_Special_Collection_Product_Image-200x182.png

Pokemon_TCG_Glaceon_VSTAR_Special_Collection_Product_Image-200x182.png

Each includes a promo card of Leafeon V (SWSH194) and Leafeon VSTAR (SWSH195) or Glaceon V (SHWSH196) and Glaceon VSTAR (SWSH197), an etched jumbo version of the VSTAR card, a VSTAR marker, and booster packs.
They will release in the first quarter of 2022. No specific release date is known yet.
Leafeon V – Grass – HP210
Basic Pokemon
[G] Leaf Guard: 30 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, this Pokemon takes 30 less damage from attacks (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
[G][G][C] Slashing Strike: 180 damage. During your next turn, this Pokemon can’t use Slashing Strike.
When your Pokemon V is...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
This looks pretty fun to buy. I'm assuming it is going to come our before the Vstar English set, since it doesn't have any of those packs in it.

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Is this the first time we're seeing these cards? That's really cool, we're getting more English reveals before Japanese ones.
Lefeaon VMAX has a Boss Orders as their VSTAR move, it's a weird choice to put that on a Grass Pokemon, but it's also quite exciting. The fact that literally all revealed VSTARs have a single attack that does roughly 70% average HP is incredibly boring.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
I for one am already loving Vstars, so much more interesting design spaces than Vmaxes. This is the right direction. Also love the Level X looking appearance on them.

Snoglin

Aspiring Trainer
Glaceon VStar is listed as its vstar attack being an ability but it clearly has an attack cost of WWC

The_Rayquaza_Guy

Aspiring Trainer
One energy 180 damage?? Seems like there's a mistake. If it were true, they'd be more sought after than Arceus Vstar itself!!

ulamog

Aspiring Trainer
Not a fan of this 3D rendered Artworks for years now. Gladly the secret rares are hand drawn mostly but are sadly very expensive.

Shawn11189

Aspiring Trainer
Now I don’t really follow meta but leafeon seems to be the weaker of the two choices. If I’m wrong please explain to be what I’m missing.