‘Flashfire’ Booster Pack Images Revealed! [2/11]

Most likely not... Megas only have space for 1 piece of text and I don't see them doing a M-EX with only one ability considering they're not like Lv.X's, which could still use the attacks of the previous stage, in turn allowing things like Arceus Lv.X (Omnipresent) and Dusknoir Lv.X to exist... unless the ability would be for the sole purpose of allowing it to do that... it's just unlikely...

anyway, either Pyroar is an EX or they just wanted to have a (Fire) Kalos Pokémon in the booster packs...

Brave Vesperia said:
I wonder if Mega Kangaskhan will have an Ability that allows it to attack twice?

Maybe something like "this Pokemon can use the attacks of it's previous Evolution Stage and use them 2 times in a row."?

Luispipe8 said:
Brave Vesperia said:
I wonder if Mega Kangaskhan will have an Ability that allows it to attack twice?

Maybe something like "this Pokemon can use the attacks of it's previous Evolution Stage and use them 2 times in a row."?

"... and also from M-Kangaskhan"

So hype for it.

Maybe in this set we will get the new and better counter deck to VirGen.

Eron said:
Luispipe8 said:

So hype for it.

Maybe in this set we will get the counter deck to VirGen.

Reshiram didn't rotate yet Eron!!

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Eron said:

So hype for it.

Maybe in this set we will get the counter deck to VirGen.

Reshiram didn't rotate yet Eron!!

But it's not that good to win to a VirGen Imo. RayBoar relies a lot on Emboar.

Luispipe8 said:
Brave Vesperia said:

Or something coin-flip based, just so it's not so OP. "Flip a coin, if heads, this Pokemon's attacks do 50 more damage to the defending Pokemon."

Honestly, I'm just glad to see another Colorless EX. It might be the attacker Fairy.deck needs to get somewhere decent. But then again, I suppose Blastoise and Emboar would probably be able to easily use it too...

Hate to repeat what everyone's else saying, but I'm really interested in what Mega Kangaskhan could do. I hope it's not something lame like "flip 2 coins. This attack does 100 damage times the number of heads." Since it's a Mega Evolution, I'd be fine with it being really really good. God, M EX + Aspertia + Hard Charm = SOOOOOO hard to kill. I'm going to guess Pyroar isn't an EX in this set. I think they're just going to do older Pokemon as the EX's for a few more sets, and Pyroar will just be a standard card in the set.

Machamp The Champion said:
Hate to repeat what everyone's else saying, but I'm really interested in what Mega Kangaskhan could do. I hope it's not something lame like "flip 2 coins. This attack does 100 damage times the number of heads." Since it's a Mega Evolution, I'd be fine with it being really really good. God, M EX + Aspertia + Hard Charm = SOOOOOO hard to kill. I'm going to guess Pyroar isn't an EX in this set. I think they're just going to do older Pokemon as the EX's for a few more sets, and Pyroar will just be a standard card in the set.

Like the Kangaskhan form PLB:[C][C] Flip 4 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads. That was lame and good at the same time?

I hope it's ability is like: "Once during your turn (before your attack) flip a coin, if heads, any attack done by this Pokémon is doubled"

Nice! I'm curious to see what Mega Kangaskhan turns out to do.

I've never been a fan of the second set which releases for each new generation for some reason. But I think this one may finally be the exception.

That might be because Unleashed (HGSS is not a new generation video-game-wise, but I consider it one TCG-wise) and Emerging Powers were semi-filler.

I like that they didn't choose another Fire Mega. That would have been silly. I'd guess Mega Kangaskhan's attack will be along the lines of those "Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does x damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokemon." type attacks that also does decent damage. I'd guess probably about 80-100 for 3 and 30-40 to a benched Pokemon. If Parental Bond ends up as an ability, I'd expect it to increase damage in some way rather than allow two attacks. (Though the latter has happened before with Raichu Lv.X, it's more or less impossible for a Mega to do so given they end your turn.)

I think M-Kangaskhan could allow it to use it's previous evolutions attack and then to use both attacks on that card...but only one of the attacks on Kangaskhan EX would do damage, the other could be a card draw attack or a deck searching mechanic.

I calling it right now, there will be Charizard EX, Charizard Y EX, Charizard X EX, Charizard holo Rare, FA for all of them, and there will be 4 secret rares of those 4 versions and they will all be at least $50. Charizific valley will be the new virbank.

PokeCollection's revealed the theme decks! Heliolisk and Meowstic get their own decks, which should keep the Espurr fans very happy. Woo! =D

Back