Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
Why is this page not posting anything about celebrations leaks?
Gold shiny mew full art,most of the 25 card set including real photos of base set pikachu full art and that weird professor oak trainer,real photos of booster packs (they are silver which we didn't know about until now) and no one is posting anything about it on pokebeach
A bit disappointing

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Why is this page not posting anything about celebrations leaks?
I don't know everything about those leaks but as far as I can tell, those cards were stolen and TPCi is not happy. The Shining Fates leaks (Charizard VMAX, Lapras VMAX, and the Amazing Rares) also weren't covered here because of similar reasons. The PokeBeach team probably doesn't want any trouble with TPCi and we should respect that

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
I'm actually kind of upset. In super hype for this set but there's no way in hell I'll get my hands on this set for less than 30$ above msrp

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Unfortunately, Celebrations is composed of Box Art Legends, Pikachu, Mew, and Professor Oak. No room for your Swampert. I made the partial set list of it based on leaks online so check it out.
Plenty of room for Swampert. The main set is 45 cards, and so far we only have 16 Box Art legendaries, 4 Pikachu, one or two Professor Oak, and Mew. Almost half the main set is still unreleased.
Wishing Espeon VMAX got a Rainbow version :c
No rainbow rare, but an easily accessible Alternate Art by the end of the year. Seems like a fair trade off considering the extreme rarity of Alternate Arts.

I'm actually kind of upset. In super hype for this set but there's no way in hell I'll get my hands on this set for less than 30$ above msrp
The booster boxes are currently sitting at $143.87 (almost exactly MSRP) on TCGPlayer right now. It’s not too late.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Plenty of room for Swampert. The main set is 45 cards, and so far we only have 16 Box Art legendaries, 4 Pikachu, one or two Professor Oak, and Mew. Almost half the main set is still unreleased.

No rainbow rare, but an easily accessible Alternate Art by the end of the year. Seems like a fair trade off considering the extreme rarity of Alternate Arts.
Dude, the set has already finalized. No room for Swampert.

Also, the main set is 25 and the remake cards are 25 as well. Check my partial set list

Dude, the set has already finalized. No room for Swampert.

Also, the main set is 25 and the remake cards are 25 as well. Check my partial set list
Every website I checked said the main set was 45 cards. Including Pokébeach and Serebii, two very reliable sources.

colhan

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
They really had to do Absol dirty huh :( That's the card I'm most sad about being cut hahaha.

Jonn

Pokemon Collector
Glad I don't have to buy this set with all the cut cards. I stick with my Japanese box.