G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glaceon, Yea, for an autumn BR, maybe. It's excellent practice for getting to know the new format.
    You have family in Wisconsin? You should go there for states sometime. All the pro players gather from all around, so it's way harder than most other places to hold tournaments
    Glaceon, From off the top of my head I have family in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Iowa, Texas, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, California, Hawaii, Alaska, Maine, New York, Massachusettes, Arizona, Ireland, England, Germany, Austria, Poland, and Slovenia.
    Glaceon, I do fairly well when im there. Its by no means easy, and its gotten a lot harder since i started going in 09
    Glaceon, I actually think I have family around there, I'll have to check tomorrow. :3
    Glaceon, Apparently, it's pretty easy. Most people go to the Florida marathon instead because the weather's 'nicer' and there's a more predictable metagame because of the large number of Intensely competitive players (lots of FL netdeckers LOL)
    Glaceon, Well, most places cost lots of money. The only reasons I travel for Pokemon are because I have family I can stay with everywhere and premier rated tournaments are free.
    Glaceon, I know :›

Her work is also the reason I'm moving to Georgia next month... They have a larger competitive player base but the players are 'nooby competitive', if you know what I mean (ex. Eels w/ 17 energy). I've only gone to league and tournaments a few times there and they think that I'm 'OMG UBER POWERFUL' because I can sweep them all and have gone undefeated in every tournament I've went to. Honestly, I only consider myself average competitive since I build good decks and only go to the minimal needed amound of tournament top-cuts/wins for an invite (totally changing next formatXD).
    Glaceon, Well yea. I can fly for free (my mom works for the airlines) and I can stay with my Uncle Kurt (who owns a fashion model agency that is owned in Utah) so why not? There's really nothing else I can do during that period of summer vacation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back