E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• evil_elf, Ah, it's no problem. I was worried that you needed to talk to me privately, or something along those lines. If you do ever need anything, or just want to chat, I'm right here. :3
    evil_elf, lol no we meet because of league. And we started hanging out together because we have the same best friend. But the first time we Hung out alone was because he was helping me build a new deck, and that's when I found out he liked me. :)
    evil_elf, lol sure do. I didn't think ep 1 was all that great so I suppose you get that impression. Again, it gets better as you go.
    evil_elf, I couldn't really say without spoiling the rest of the season. Later in the show she gets more interesting. She was one of my least favorites in the beginning.
    evil_elf, Nope, no friends to talk to right now... :[ I don't like proxying cards unless it's only a couple. If I had played Kyurem it probably would have been around 10+. And even if I had money to buy some they range from like $10-15 and even $20 some places online. :/ Oh that's cool, but why does everyone hate you...? :[ That sounds like fun, are you working on anything yet or are you only thinking about ideas?

Countering my question with the same question, ehh? =P I guess if I had to mention something it would be that I'm going away for Thanksgiving in a couple of days to visit my grandma in Atlantic City, NJ.
    Not to me. I think they have such different personality. They really craft the characters as you move on. That's how you can tell it's so much like Foster's.
    evil_elf, I bet I'm more bored than you! >:3

League was okay, I got to test out my ZPST which seems to run pretty well. I would have rather tested something like a Kyurem variant but how in the world am I supposed to get 4 Kyurems. :/ So yeah, it was definitely fun but today I don't have any Pokemon stuff to do so I have a feeling it's going to be pretty boring. How about you, did you do anything yesterday or maybe planning on doing something today or sometime in the future that's worth noting?
    evil_elf, Idk, I never watch it unless my grandma is lol...

Aren't we all? Lol but yeah, at first I thought it was OK as well but when you think about it, they had to make a universe based on dolls. They still managed to make it very deep.
    Any particular reason you keep viewing my profile...? I notice that you view it almost every day. Or it might just be my imagination.
    evil_elf, They're movies about crime on the lifetime channel...and they're bad.

Yaaaay..it seems with some people and MLP you either love it or hate it like I said earlier. But I guess some are different.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back