E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• evil_elf, Tyram is easy. Tornadus is great for snatching early catcher prizes from Cynda and Vulpix. Defender is an awesome tech for preventing KOs.

Mirror with Bouffalant isn't too hard, but I have lost a match. Defender also helps, but then again it can be played in their list as well. W/o bouff, idk. I think I'm a little to scared to try playing the matchup without it XP
    evil_elf, Haven't done too much. I really need to focus on Goth and mirror right now. Besides that, I'll be ready.
    evil_elf, Besides Tornadus, yes, my deck is finished. I ordered them today, they should come later this week.
    evil_elf, Oh I see. Well that'll encourage me to reply sooner I guess. Either do it quick or don't do it at all lol. Halloween was fine but I didn't really do anything. I just hung out at home like any other day with the exception of having candy in the house. =P What about you? How was your's? I bet you got all dressed up and everything. :3
    evil_elf, Stuff like homework :p

Sad, but I wouldn't really understand because I'm a little young for that...
    evil_elf, Almost! I think I have half a box, and 40 dollars on me, so I might be able to do that. Then again, I kind of want to save 40 for Regs stuff, and I still need to buy 3 Tornadus...
    evil_elf, I almost did...I just need to get a wireless connection for it but NOOOOO we can't remember the password ;_;
    Is it just me or is it whenever I take a look at my profile comments to reply to your's, after about a day, it disappears... o.o
    evil_elf, that's why I'm getting the box, you get 4 extra packs and better pulls than a prerelease (4 PR (32 packs)= 100 dollars, 1 box (36 packs)= 80-120 dollars).
    Well, i think they are both very talented and are great at singing. But i like selena gomez better i think.
    evil_elf, I think it'd be pretty easy to make, that's why I'd want it lol.

I really like Super Rod. But from what I pulled originally, I liked my FA Terrakion, aside the fact that it was FA lol.
    Ooooooo Almond joy=sooper yummy!!!! i luv coconut!!! i cant believe i 4got to say almond joy.....
    AWW i miss trick or treating !!!!! hm.... i think either kitkats or recees cups, Whats urs?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back