Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Muy bueno, mi español no es muy bueno, pero yo hablaba mucho Inglés y soy bastante bueno en francés.
    Mmm, hard to say, apparently this name is all the rage at the moment. Hahah but I am not dutch, I'm American and just speak English, Spanish, and French.
    Drohn,
    HAHAHA thanks ! Am going to post again because I would like the feedback =)
    Drohn, I keep track of what Pokemon Ash has caught on the internet. I intend to actually watch the Anime episodes I have not seen (B/W Rival Destinies - today) but not until I get to them in my current Pokemon Anime marathon. When I turned 18, I had this brilliant (word used somewhat sarcastically) idea to watch every single Pokemon episode again, starting with episode 1. xD Omg I forgot how much they played up Ash's incompetence in the first season. XD
    Drohn, I have also seen Hetalia and I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was younger (but now it's been replaced with Xena lol). I've seen bits and pieces of other anime but for the most part the only ones that I am thoroughly familiar with are those three; Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and Hetalia.
    Well I'm super excited that Metagross got one, but now I have to wait and hope that Milotic gets one (it really really needs one). I also want Mightyena to get one, but that's a bit of long shot. And since they were in the regional pokedex for R/S I would love to see a Mega Donphan, Sandslash, Ninetales, or Kingdra. But I reeeeeeaaaaally want a Mega Milotic. It was my signature Pokemon until this gen.
    Well I spent a few days in the North and visited places like Trouville, Tours, and a couple other areas up there. I spent like 2 days all over Paris and taking it all in, and then I spent the remaining days in the Provence region (Aix, Eze, Avignon, Nice). It was pretty cool experience since I'm "technically fluent" in French.
    I'm mainly trying to get as much money as I can before I leave for art school, so sadly no adventures for me. But I did get the chance to spend 2 weeks in France in March. It was kinda weird and cool seeing many of the things that inspired Kalos.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back