Athena
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Athena, Oh sweet! I'll get it when I get the Lego Movie game (Which was a surprisingly good movie!). I can't wait to play it! Have you been competing in the Kalos Battle Frontier too?
    Athena, Nice! I love Greek mythology myself as well. Never got to play Phoenix Wright though. Might start with Dual Destinies.
    Question guys: we're here to question you exactly when NOBODY HAS THE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOUR NONSENSE. I don't know, they're just doing their job, but gosh darn it's an annoying one. Me and most other (vocal) people on the plane were on a transfer and had to catch our next flight. My second flight was delayed as well so I could thankfully still catch it but it was stressful as hell at the time, especially because it was my first flight alone ever.

*Foaming at the mouth because of Disney-jealousy*
    Jeez you've experienced a lot! The World Showcase and Food & Wine festival sound exactly like my kind of thing! Well, as long as it's not anything remotely like "It's a small world"... that ride freaking traumatized me once! :p

Oh yeah one should always establish a home base! It could be a friends house or any other quiet spot, but a place to escape from the crows and re-unite with your friends when you lose them is always good. You made me wonder though; can you make the 'ch'-sound in the name 'Maastricht'? The horrible raspy sound? That's one of the things I started to hate so much about my own spoken language the more fluent I got in English... x)
    Athena, Well, you could try simulators. I'm too bored to breed as well (your Ditto really helps there), so I play on PS. We could teach you the basics, and after that... practice makes perfect.
    Athena, well you were on the H/H page with Drohn right before it got deleted. Both of you have the power to delete pages. I apologize if this offends you in any way but I just added 2 and 2 together.
    I'm available weekdays after 4:00 PM EST. Please let me know what day you want to meet if that time works for you.
    I think I was flying KLM Delta, yes! That was my first time travelling alone, I was so goshdarn nervous! D:
    Thankfully nobody was mad at me for delaying the flight, they we're mad at the guys instead and that made me feel better when I eventually got on the plane. ^^

Oh what a coincidence! Congrats to your sister for getting a job at Disney World, most of it can be very hard work but I hope your sister will find satisfaction in it. ^^
    I agree with the 'appreciation as an adult' thing, it seems that as a kid I didn't even bother to look around me, I just wanted to go on the rides. Nowadays I take more time to take it all in and enjoy it with everyone I'm with. I was also an incredibly picky eater, so I know what it's like to be on a nugget diet on trips like that. xD
    I had never heard of Epcot before, I Googled it.... that thing is HUGE! It looks like some kind of evil mastermind lair! o_o
    But hey, drinking beer sounds fun, I'm in!

The way you wrote that part makes you seem so secretive about the game! You really know how to write to peak people's curiosity y'know that? x)

Oooooh dear, prepare yourself! Carnival in Maastricht is indeed quite a big event but I've never personally attended it. Some friends of mine tell me it's awesome though, mostly because all they did was a 'bar-tour' we're basically all you do is go into every bar you see and order 1 beer before going to the next one again. It a sure way to lose your friends in the crowd though, so keep your eye on 'em! Be sure to have fun though! :D
    Skype now? If you have the time... Sorry for such a short notice but I noticed we are both online. I'll be available for a while.
    Yeah, nothing trumps American airport security that's for sure. Although I had more trouble getting on the plane from Amsterdam to America then actually into the country, I was questioned by two guys for over 30 minutes, delaying the flight! I don't know if American security-folk in Schiphol is a regular thing, but it sure was intimidating! I guess young adult males travelling on their own is just enough to raise suspicion, I feel sorry for your husband! Though everything should be easier now that you're mostly travelling together, right?

Yeah I always thought the ticket prices we're kinda weird, you'd think tickets should get cheaper the more people use planes instead of more expensive. Flying a half-full plane doesn't make you a profit, so you'd think off-season tickets should be more expensive. But ugh, that's not how travelling business works I guess.

Eek, I really hope we're both wrong about your Aunt and the book thing, lets presume everything is fine and you'll be getting it back soon for now. ^^

Jeez, if I can find a big enough bag to fit in, will you take me with you?? I'm so jealous! xD
    It really is ridiculous how big the Disney empire is, isn't it? So much land, resources, jobs, people and money going trough there, it's almost a country of it's own! There might be a lot of controversies going on around Disney these days, but no-one can deny the sheer success and genius of those who built it from the ground up. Truly admirable. I have a hatred for how they treat copyright nowadays though, whomever are in charge of the company now sure are some crazy-weird people...

Well, keep writing and showing it to everybody, that should help built the confidence you need. You'll fine the courage to get over your anxieties one day, I'm sure of it! :D

Sorry for the late reply, I got a heart-attack yesterday afternoon when I found out I lost Heartgold, my fav Pokemon game. I never lose games or the like because I'm incredibly careful and organised with them, so I was confused as hell! Thank god I managed to find it right before midnight, stuff like that drives me nuts! D:
    Damn, you go back and forth a lot! That sounds pretty cool but also expensive as hell! D:
    Well at least you get your loot way cheaper then I do, lucky you. x3
    I've always wanted to go to Disney World US, the one in Paris is amazing but some people say the one in the US is 3x more amazing! Oh and a little trivia; drug smuggling is one of the biggest problems in Amsterdam, you have no idea how many pills and stuff get smuggled trough airports so airport-security might be tougher then you think. We maybe have a lot of legal weed, but there's just as much illegal other drugs trying to get into our country and our government doesn't like that one bit. I hope you won't run into any trouble though!

Your Aunt? Why would she have an interest in it, is she also a fan? Or maybe the reason why she's so vague about it is because she accidentally damaged or lost it somehow? And is too afraid to tell you? Gah! Mysteries!
    Don't you give up though, I'm sure your parents will be able to find out more in time!

Honestly, I think the publishers here in The Netherlands are high. The most stupid and badly written stuff I've ever seen can get published here, so it does seem 'goofy' and random as heck. You either want someone who genuinely likes your story to publish it, or someone who is too dense to even bother and publishes you because the first page spoke to him/her or something. I have a few friends who have some published works and they told me all about it. Half of it depends on the mood the publisher is in, it's very annoying but hey, we're all people. Same problem comes with any job interview where the boss can just kick you out because he's having a bad day.

So yeah I agree with you completely, keep up the good work! I repeat; persistence is key! :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back