98Greener
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 98Greener, Weird, it goes by friend code anyway so I when I get a new 3DS, it will change. Also what's in my Safari?
    98Greener, To be honest, you gave me my longest battle so far(usually get 1-hit KOs in my battles).
    That would be funny, haha! They should make an OVA for that. Fairy Tail Pokémon Masters. xD

It's my favourite anime!! :D I hope they're bringing out the new episodes soon. I've been reading the manga to keep up with the story.
    98Greener, if you could trade a child of Shoogs to me, with the Whipped Dream, I'd be more than willing to trade it back. I just want the Pokedex entry.
    Could you please start saying am or pm after times. It makes it slightly confusing. I will have a Pinsir in about... Say 22 hours at hopefully the most. If you wouldn't mind, is there a gym between Cyllage and Shaldour? If there isn't, it makes it much easier to quickly travel from Cyllage in one long trip, grab the Pinsir, trade with you, and come back and actually trade.
    I've just looked at the map, and unfortunately mistook Santalune for Shalour. As I am still in Cyllade, I may not be able to get the Pinsir until tomorrow. There is a chance of me getting it today, but it is unfortunately low.
    98Greener,
    Thanks, I'll go and search for one as soon as possible, and I'll get back to you when I find one (male is what you asked for?)
    98Greener, I sent you a PM saying this btw. You want the Pinsir named December, I'll try to get it today or tomorrow. I may not be able to trade at 6am like we did a few hours ago this time...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back